Your favourite game genre?

Pages Prev12345Next

Your favourite game genre?

Total Votes : 134
RPG's all the way <3.
nothing beats a good old RPG with good graphics, awesome gameplay and a nifty story line.
Like the last one I saw like this I vote RPG because horror is not an option
Top 3 genres
1) Horror: silent hill, Fatal Frame, Amenesia ... Ill include indir horror like witches house too
2) Jrpgs: Final fantasy, Ni no Kuni and tales of games. Again I play a lot of rpg maker games as well.
3) 3D fighters like soul calibur and DOA... I don't play tekken oddly enough.

I Play a handfull of eroge of course, I usualy love anything illusion makes so I'll add eroge as an honorary favorite genre.
I'm voting first-person shooter because I tend to play those more than any other type. If I could, I would vote horror or survival horror because I play those more than anything else. Puzzle games are another favorite of mine though.
I love a mixture of FPS,TPS,and fighters like a Mass Effect mix with Tekken.
I like FPS, RPGs, and I really like strategy and puzzle games if I am bored. I am a beast at Sudoku and Tetris lol.
I would say Action-RPG games like Dark Souls or Kingdom Hearts
i never really liked traditional rpgs (save the Mother series and Mario RPG games).
second would probably be action-adventure games (like Resident Evil 4 or metroidvania games). then fps games.
I love fighters and RPGS <3
I prefer Stealth based games like Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and Hideo's MGS. They are more realistic in my opinion.
Racing / Simulation.

I dunno. I just wanna drive stuff, but never had the chance to drive one IRL.

Battlefield series are also included.
I voted sandbox because that's what I love in video games, the immersive and massive experience. I would go RPG but I find linear RPG's somewhat boring.
I love games like Fallout 3 and skyrim, but i'm not sure what to call them because just saying they are RPGs feels lacking...
Strategy because I love being able to control a lot of things.
RPG if it involves decision making and character story and development.
Finally, fighting games because of how fast games are. It also can be used to settle fights quickly.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
any genre as long as the game is awesome.

But hated one?

FPS genre because of all the shit thats come from there.

occasional gem gets through and thats good.
Fighting Games.
WHAT YOU GON' DO WITH 360 COMMAND GRABS
I play a little bit of everything but my fave is RPG.
RPG with lots of customization.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I love RPG's but it's hard finding a good J-RPG that is not on the PS3 and Wii =|
I remember the series that started my love of rpgs...Dragon Quest
RPGs and Fighters. My love for both won't let me choose either one.
RPG and JRPG for a lot of reasons, the setting that surround many of the titles of this kind, the tales that they narrate and that can be experienced through the character we encounter... and much more
Pages Prev12345Next