Is there a such thing as "too young"in lolicon.

Pages Prev12345Next
as long as shes over 8.

Yeah I'm sick, I know.
Double digits, no one under 10. The thing with this is you can't really tell someones age in a drawing because it's a drawing.
For lolicon, I don´t have determined age, i onli enjoy it
There is always a limit to how far something should go. As for loli, if the girl is practically a baby, then that's going too far. At least in my opinion. >__<
Mob_Barley wrote...
There seem to be a few loli fans here on FAKKU!so,do you think there is a certain age limit or just too young for lolicon that just turns you off?

Anything below 12 for me is too young.
~for me is at least 13 years old~
>.<
>.<
>.<
>.<
>.<
>.<
>.<
>.<
>.<
<--------- so yeah i'd hit that without reservation. (in my 2-d fantasy world)
if they can put together a few sentences and walk ok then its all good
Having sex with babies is definitely not awwwright. >.>

Other than that I like all loli.
I actually dont like any loli at all, sex with young undeveloped girls kinda disgusts me even when its in anime/manga form. Although I don't pass judgment on others who like it because i am in to some pretty fucked up stuff.
Anything under 7, I guess...
Anything under 9 years old for me.
I love Lolicon, but toddlercon is wrong, there is a limit to things =3
Infants...nuff said.
Granted, I'm a fan of a certain type of loli, but there are times when it just gets pushed TOO far, where instead of becoming "Fap worthy" it becomes "None for me thanks".
In hentai, there are no limits. We're talking about ink and paper, fictional characters whit fictional dicks and pussies. There is no such thing like "too young" in a fictional sex scene.
I'm just here to teally mess up this discussion but (this next part is a lie) i like unborn hentai.
P.s I just wanted to screw with your heads don't take it serously.

But to answer the question i'd say age 6+
Id say like... before preschool age would be considered too young.
Whew, ooold thread.
I'd say we can't limit it in numbers, I mean you'll almost never read something like "this girl is 16 years old" in a hentai doujinshi and in fact you don't know how old the girls are you should find a way to limit it by what you can see.

for me, besides the fact that I'm not that intrested in Loli I'd say it's ok if the body shapes are comparable to a ~10yo person.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I've never seen infants in a hentai. That'd be a bit much...

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot about Mai-chan's daily life. God that was sickening...
I don't think I've ever read lolicon with a girl younger than 7. Except Tetsu's stuff. His art is awesome enough to make toddlercon hot. Even then, those girls are maybe 5.

Anything with babies is just wrong.
Pages Prev12345Next