What Made You Pick Your Fakku Username... And Its Origins

[size=14]The Adventures of Bag-Man was a comic my friend drew a while back. I was looking for username for an anime site and I saw my copy of the book and took the name. Since then it's become a name I use for most things. [/h]
A constant reminder of something I need to show the world more often.
HouraiTeahouse wrote...
Naughty Shyguy ^ ^* wrote...
I like Shyguy cause.. well he is shyguy, I mean come on ladies isn't he at least cute ?

It's a known fact Shy Guy can do anything. Golfing? Check. Tennis? Check. Referee? Check. Be in charge of Mario Party mini games? Check. Walk on stilts? Check. So on and so forth.

Yeah so he can do it all :D see someone gets it, yay for Shyguy's !!
i was trying to figure out a name, and i was listening to a anime that was 92% blood 'n guts, and 8% boobs, and i thought, "man fakku needs a mafia like organization, and so into my brain noodle came FAKKUZA!
High school nickname "Mantis"
Super mega fan of Metroid "Prime"
'1250' being my second favourite numba, and mantisprime already been taken

It was supposed to be Mantisprime but I forgot to Uppercase the "m"
I love flat chests.
Katosen is my online name for everything, except for places of College work where I have to use my real name. Kato comes from Lupin the Third's Creator, Kazuhiko Katō. Sen was just something I threw on years ago.
I am a bunny and I am a princess. I wanted to be straight to the point with all of you regarding my true form.
Sushi + Sashimi = Sushimi

Obviously, I love rice and fish~
Well you see, I was sitting in the library reading some yaoi, when these men walked in. They slowly approached me with very soft gentle smiles on their faces, one then reached out his hand and said, "It is Time." I looked up at him in confusion as he nodded and continued. "The yaoi life has chosen you."
Rikku is my first name then I added "shi" for some blurred reason.
Someone else on different Forum came up with my username.
Sushimi wrote...
Sushi + Sashimi = Sushimi

Obviously, I love rice and fish~

Haha yes! I love it :3. Your username makes me happy!

OT; It's a username I've recently started using, I thought it was cute.
Looked round my house. Had some posters of random anime/games.

ai la mi s
Hanna Barbera character Grape Ape

trying to be funny.
I named my cat Meta-Knight (from Kirby), but that was too long to say, so I shortened it to Medzy.
Dats pretty much it.
rape ape g wrote...

trying to be funny.

I think either Family Guy or Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law may have beaten you to the punch with that joke.
rape ape g wrote...
trying to be funny.

It didn't work.
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
rape ape g wrote...

trying to be funny.

I think either Family Guy or Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law may have beaten you to the punch with that joke.

It was Harvey Birdman.
rape ape g wrote...
Shotty Too Hotty wrote...
rape ape g wrote...

trying to be funny.

It was Harvey Birdman.

Damn. I need to watch the series again.