kingdom hearts 3?

Pages Prev1234Next
bakapink wrote...
I've only played 1 and 2, being unable to play portable. Think birth by sleep will hit a console?

Yes, Birth By Sleep: Final Mix will be on the 2.5 HD Remix. It's confirmed.
The teaser trailer and the gameplay looke awesome.
Zeriam wrote...
bakapink wrote...
I've only played 1 and 2, being unable to play portable. Think birth by sleep will hit a console?

Yes, Birth By Sleep: Final Mix will be on the 2.5 HD Remix. It's confirmed.

Then I'll look into that one, another question, is the Disney influence as heavy in that one as in 1 and 2? I can't take another "Little Mermaid show-tune section" again... -_-'
Should I be prepared?
bakapink wrote...
Then I'll look into that one, another question, is the Disney influence as heavy in that one as in 1 and 2? I can't take another "Little Mermaid show-tune section" again... -_-'
Should I be prepared?

No. You'll be fine.

Also, try to contain yourselves.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1660656-2X9AC0V.jpg
Zeriam wrote...
bakapink wrote...
Should I be prepared?

No. You'll be fine.

Spoiler:

That's nice what they did with the keyblade, I almost missed it.
KH3 trailer
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Anti bug post?
Zeriam wrote...
bakapink wrote...
Should I be prepared?

No. You'll be fine.

Spoiler:

OH GOD, MY SIDES!
It's finally come. we'll have that freaking game. It skipped a whole generation of console( I don't really care for portable consoles except when it's about playing Fire Emblem ), but we've finally got it. Kingdom Hearts 3 guys. The graphics are gonna be a killer, the gameplay too, the story will finally go on and Sora finally looks just a little human( Though I can't say I hated his huge abnormal feet ).

And just for this, I'll buy the ps4.
Epic reaction, priceless!

Hentanize wrote...
Epic reaction, priceless!

5:18

Why can't I stop laughing?
bakapink wrote...
Zeriam wrote...
Hentanize wrote...
It's funny, I never played a KH in my life but I was stoked about the reveal because I knew everyone was crying out for this game for years.

Then I recommend you get the HD collections so you can catch up/enjoy the experience on it.

Maybe part as a 2.5 HD ReMix.

OT:
I FUCKING CAME. Kingdom Hearts is the only reason I need to get a new conole.
Good news for xbone

xbon
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer came out and its real this time!

Confirmed for PS4 AND Xbox One. I'm pissed. I mean it's great and all, but I don't think it's right.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
Confirmed for PS4 AND Xbox One. I'm pissed. I mean it's great and all, but I don't think it's right.

Same here. This is really just more of a hassle for Xbox fans to catch up to the story.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...

Kingdom Hearts 3 DMR edition (XBOX ONE)
OR
Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4)

the choice is simple for anyone who's smart
i would get the PS4 version
I must have underrestimated KH. The amount of reactions on youtube and the tears that fill them convinced me to start the series. I'll wait for the hd version.
Hentanize wrote...
I must have underrestimated KH. The amount of reactions on youtube and the tears that fill them convinced me to start the series. I'll wait for the hd version.

Good man, but if you're wanting to understand the chronology, of the Kingdom Hearts series, it goes like this.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) [Will be in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix]
Kingdom Hearts (PS2) [Also in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix]
Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories (PS2) [Also in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix]
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (NDS) [Also in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix]
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) [Will be in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Collection]
Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded (NDS) [Will be in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Collection]
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hmmm I'd rather play them in order of release.
Pages Prev1234Next