[Anime] Free! (KyoAni)

Pages Prev1234Next
Kaimax wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Kaimax wrote...
zeroniv_legend wrote...
Also, any chance this would have anything like daily life of highschool boys? If yes, then I might reconsider watching.

Probably not as wacky, the synopsis says it's going to be about Competitive swimming and rivalry. It's probably going to be like Umisho with KyoAni's SoF Qualities.

This is a complete original Series, it's not an adaptation (It's an "adaptation" of that CM that KyoAni did)

Hm, I see. One last, most important thing. Is it gay?

It's going to be bromance for sure, but don't know about gay, since it's a completely new, so no one knows till it airs.

Just in case, example of some animes with bromance:
-Sakamichi no Apollon
-Sengoku basara
-Kimi To Boku
-Tiger and Bunny
-GetBackers

And to anyone saying this is pandering the fujoshi, NO.
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=3374134#3374134

Im still probably going to watch it, id love another season of Nichibros though.
I was derping around in the anime section until i heard KyoAni's new anime, i was like....

" Oh goody, kyoAni's new anime~ ( O w O)/ "

* 5 seconds later *

" OH NO!!! NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!! GOD DAMN IT KYOANI!!! GO BACK TO
LITTLE GIRLS THAT DO CUTE THINGS!!! / O A O\ "
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/9302e4c190785166835f0bfaefa7121e/tumblr_mlxateY7IU1qk3ucuo1_500.jpg

Lost it when I saw that.
Pocky-chan wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/9302e4c190785166835f0bfaefa7121e/tumblr_mlxateY7IU1qk3ucuo1_500.jpg

Lost it when I saw that.

Much... Better~ :3c
This looks like it is a girls' show the potential for faggotry seems very high.
New PV is out:

yurixhentai wrote...
New PV is out:

[size=14]This isn't making it seem any better. I guess all you can do is hope that it's not going to be as bad as people make out.[/h]
BagMan wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
New PV is out:

Spoiler:

[size=14]This isn't making it seem any better. I guess all you can do is hope that it's not going to be as bad as people make out.[/h]

I'm looking forward to it, it's different, let's see what they can do.
yurixhentai wrote...
BagMan wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
New PV is out:

Spoiler:

I'm looking forward to it, it's different, let's see what they can do.

Chin be pointy as fuck though. But man, THEY EITHER GOT SMALL THIN HEADS OR A BIG BUILD.

Can't say I'm looking forward to this.
mangaka350 wrote...
Pocky-chan wrote...
Spoiler:

Lost it when I saw that.

Much... Better~ :3c

This.
Next PV for the character Makoto Tachibana:

The video showcases Makoto, the inseparable best friend of the main character Haruka Nanase. He understands Haruka's good points, and is often forced to speak as his spokesman. He is very kind and considerate, but is also very easily scared and weak-hearted.
(sauce)
PV for Nagisa Hazuki:

The video showcases Nagisa, a first-year high schooler who has a very strong heart, and never has any wavering in his words or actions. An admirer of Haruka's swimming and wanting to swim with him once again, he entered the same school as Haruka was attending.
(sauce)
Rei Ryugazaki PV:

The video showcases Rei, a first-year high schooler who was originally a member of the track team, but decided to join the swimming club instead. He is a handsome, intelligent young man who often gets manipulated by the swim team's rival Rin for some reason.
(sauce)

Rin Matsuoka PV:

The video showcases Rin, the rival of the main character Haruka. Rin had gone abroad to train in swimming, but his personality completely changed by the time he had returned to Japan. He often perplexes his former teammates.
(sauce)
New PV is out:

first episode's out

not sure how i feel about it, but i've got to say that i was surprised at the sudden
Spoiler:
dubstep bgm

oh, and there was that skinny dipping thing

well, at least they explained what the title means
Kaimax Best Master-San
"Insert buzz lightyear.jpg"

Homophobes, homophobes everywhere.. (in other forums anyway)
Episode 1:
Spoiler:
Pretty good episode. It's certain now that this is mainly aimed at the fujoshis out there. (Sure is an odd style of OP for that market though.) We were almost fortunate enough to go a full episode without any skinny dipping, but I guess KyoAni just couldn't resist. Well, there are cute girls, too. And it's an adaptation and not an original series, so it's got that going for it as well.

Also, being called Nagisa is a death flag if I've ever seen one.
Fruid Lurker of Threads
Haven't watched first episode yet, nor have I read any of the spoilers.

Should I watch it? Y/N? If it's got comedy aspects, then I'm not going to be bothered by the shoujo style.
After watching Turning Girls, I just think this is hilarious. The way hot water pours into the cold water kind of thing is really making me laugh so much
decided to give it a shot
Spoiler:
The yaoi is very strong in this anime. The 4 main characters all sounded like middle school girls in the beginning. The camera slowly pains on their bodies when ever they undress. A "romantic" time-capsle...really? And don't forget some skinny dipping added the mix. Meh, kind of a weak first episode to me.
Pages Prev1234Next