When do you bathe?

When do you bathe?

Total Votes : 4,245
It varies honestly, but I guess I bathe more times in the morning than not.
Morning and evening.
"bathe" means to immerse yourself in water right? i dont do that,i shower ._.
I take a showers in the morning.
I bathe before I enter my bed.

Who wants to lie in and soak up filth for the hours one sleeps? Not good for skin.

On the other hand, sleeping on wet hair is not great either (it's weakest when wet), but I hate using the dryer.
Definitely Takes a Bathe at Evening. I'd prefer that way..
Evening.
Is lazy in the morning.
Morning before work, if I'm going to a bar, just before I leave. I will occasionally take an actual bath when I want to just relax to some classical music and either a glass of scotch or red wine (though, typically, not wine). Put insole nice bath salts, possibly a candle or two, yeah, that's a great way to just relax and really just unwind from the stresses of everyday life.
I usually bathe at night. I like feeling clean and fresh before bed.
Morning,
wet hair+sleeping = Retarded bed head.
I bathe in the morning before I go to work and if I feel dirty later I take another, but on days I don't work I skip a day unless i am going somewhere.
Well honestly for me it varies. Sometimes I bathe in the morning,sometimes at night,then on weekends I sometimes bathe in the afternoon. It also depends on the season too. I love nice hot baths in winter at night feels like a hot spring after being outside in the cold.Like I just now showered and for me it's night.If I feel really sweaty tomorrow morning I might just take a refresher shower. It is summer after all don't want to smell bad due to sweat and whatever smells I could pick up from outside.
Always in the evening. I can't stand going to bed grimey. Blech!
Sovietmethod Lord Of The FAP
Twice a day before i go to sleep and when i wake up
I would sometimes like to bathe both in the morning and at night. However that ends up costing a lot of money... I just bathe in the morning, so I don't go out feeling dirty.
Evening.

although its showering only since I dont have a tub :/
I take mine in the morning usually, but it's been hot as hell lately so it twice a day for me. Once in the morning, and when I get of work.
Always morning, but the days I work I come home and take a shower after.
I shower everyday in the late afternoon (or in the night around 2:00 p.m).
Both morning and evening...