[Anime] A Certain Scientific Railgun S

Pages Prev12345Next
I was expecting it to end this week, but I checked MAL and its getting a 24 episode run, im glad because its been fun to watch and for it to end so quickly would be disappointing.
Kaimax Best Master-San
brok3n butterfly wrote...
Spoiler:
I recall Tree Diagram was shot down by Index in the Index arc. Academy City hides it one way or another and Mikoto finds out when she tries to destroy it herself. Does ITEM reappear to try and stop Mikoto?

Nope, that's the last time we see them in railgun. At least this arc.

Sneakyone wrote...
I was expecting it to end this week, but I checked MAL and its getting a 24 episode run

It's pretty obvious that they can't just "split" Railgun's Sister Arc. And there's the fact that the first season also got 24 episodes, even though half of it was filler arcs.
Sneakyone wrote...
I was expecting it to end this week, but I checked MAL and its getting a 24 episode run

It's pretty obvious that they can't just "split" Railgun's Sister Arc. And there's the fact that the first season also got 24 episodes, even though half of it was filler arcs.[/quote]

I had completely forgotten the first season had 24 episodes, it didnt feel like there were that many at all.
Totes hoping for Misaki's arc in the later half of the episodes yet to come out, but I have a feeling that it just won't happen.
Episode 14
Spoiler:
This episode had some good feels. Touma is probably one of my favorite male protagonists. I can't wait to see him and Accelerator fight again.
Episode 14
Spoiler:
Heartwarming moment between touma and misaka are always nice, I really liked this episode and can't wait till next week to see Touma and Accelerator duke it out even though I already seen this fight three times I always love it
Episode 14

Spoiler:
looking forward to seeing Accelerator and Touma fight again.
I finished it both seasons awhile back and really enjoyed them. I also read somewhere that they are making a second season for railgun, sense Index and railgun are based on the same story line, but not sequels.
Daviel Orome wrote...
I finished it both seasons awhile back and really enjoyed them. I also read somewhere that they are making a second season for railgun, sense Index and railgun are based on the same story line, but not sequels.

Did you really just post that here, or is this part of some kinda "merged thread" thing?

OT

Spoiler:
J.C Staff must think I'm a bitch, the way they're fucking me with these cliffhangers.
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...

Spoiler:
J.C Staff must think I'm a bitch, the way they're fucking me with these cliffhangers.

I know right, I haven't felt this kind of anticipation while watching an anime in a long time. I nearly lost my shit when it said "to be continued..."
Episode 15

Spoiler:
We finally got to see Touma punch accelerator, ive been waiting a few episodes for that to happen, also those laughing noises were pretty creepy.
Episode 15
Spoiler:
TOUMA PUNCH
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1748618-9QK7A3D.jpg
I know I'm a little late, but did we really have another episode in the Index universe almost solely dedicated to that bridge scene? Fuck that damn bridge!
ZeroOBK wrote...
I know I'm a little late, but did we really have another episode in the Index universe almost solely dedicated to that bridge scene? Fuck that damn bridge!

If I'm not mistaken, the next arc later part of the next season in TMnI should have a good long portion involving that bridge again.
Spoiler:
I believe Acqua of the Back fight should involve that general area.
i dont like how the legendary playboy kamijou touma was thrown like a wuss in the last episode. I hope make him regain his status(i know they will since in index stories he beat up acelarator.) i just dont like one of my favorite character being overbeat up in this one.
ZeroOBK wrote...

I've been away for some time so could you please tell me what bridge scene your talking about?
Wickedluck wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...

I've been away for some time so could you please tell me what bridge scene your talking about?

Most of episode 12(?) of Index and most of episode 14 of Railgun S. There is a lot of talking that just so happens to occur on a bridge.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Episode 17:
Here comes the fillers...
but looks like the next 18th has some sort of connection with the movie "Toaru Majutsu no Index Movie: Miracle of Endymion"

Since the preview show's Meigo Arisa the main heroine from the movie.
Episodes 16 and 17

Spoiler:
That accelerator punch, its nice to have a break after that arc finally ends.
Spoiler:
Yeah....we're going to need more Frenda doujins
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1838011-4EPBFV4.jpg

Misaka gave herself up kind of easily. It's funny how Nunotaba keeps working for the bad guys and then ends up regretting it. The glasses guy seems like a fag who just wants attention.
Pages Prev12345Next