Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Hello Ghost 8/10

A Korean light hearted comedy. The movie is about a depressed guy who gains the ability to see spirits. There are plenty of giggles, not laughs, throughout the movie. My only gripe is that I can't understand Korean and the English subtitles make the dialogue hard to comprehend.
Pacific Rim. Pretty coo. 10/10 Would bang.
Second to last movie I saw was Pacific Rim. I went expecting to watch giant mechas beating up kaijuu. And that's what I saw. Other than the meh acting, everything else was amazing.

A solid 9/10.

And the last movie I saw... went in to see The Conjuring, but due to timing issues, I saw:

This is the End.

I gave it a 3/10. Really, t'was a boring movie, barely decent acting, bland soundtrack and it didn't stick out in any way. Except for the rampant substance abuse and crude/adult humor - which ain't bad necessarily, but it got tiring to try and even finish the movie.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Saw RIPD yesterday. I rate it at 6.5/10 (-2 pts. deducted for having Ryan Reynolds in it). Jeff Bridges keeps this movie from being a total loss. It was funny, despite Reynolds' lack of acting talent.
This Girl is Badass!- 7/10, so bad its good kind of movie, though alot of WTF moments throughout
Pacific Rim.

7/10

Not the best acting and kinda felt like a CG Godzilla nod where humans could actually fight back.
Monster INC 10/10
Pervy Fatman wrote...
This Girl is Badass! so bad its good kind of movie, though alot of WTF moments throughout
Movie 43 6/10

Some of the shorts were halarious like the Machines are filled kids PSA and the Tampax comercial, the Home-school segment and The leprechaun. Other than those three I was really up and down with how I felt. I think the cast was impressive, how they got those amazing actors in it is a mystery. They all looked like they had fun with it, and I knew it was going to be inane going into it.
Pacific Rim - 10/10

I'll let Hideo Kojima's words speak for the movie. Also, Fumito Ueda, Hideaki Anno, Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, and Go Nagai(!) liked this movie as well. Great job, Guillermo. Hopefully your sequel will do just as well, if not better.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The Wolverine 8/10

I enjoyed it and have hopes that the next X-Men film will be good as well.
R.E.D. 2: 8/10

Pretty great. Just like the first one, John Malkovich kept the laughs coming. Plot was intredasting, action solid and not too over-the-top. The comic-style bits were kinda unnecessary and felt a little shoehorned in, but that's a minor complaint.
The Wolverine - 7.5/10...it was a pretty good movie but there were some parts I just didn't like.
Kaimax Best Master-San
The Wolverine 5/10
Didn't enjoy on how much they change some of the characters...Same feeling when I saw "BarakaPool".
Wrath of the Titans - 7/10
It wasn't that bad but could have been better. Few scenes were actually cool.
Spoiler:
Zeus actor was also Qui-gon jinn in star wars Episode I and i lol'd so hard when he begin to use his powers toward the end
I saw 3 movies today
Pacific Rim 10/10 - I loved it, its the Kaiju vs Mecha film done oh so right, if you havent seen it yet, go watch it, it is definitely going on my favorite movie list.

The Conjuring 7/10 - It was a little better than average, some good scares here and there (although nothing that I fell like it needed to be R rated for). Only problem is that it gets a little confusing near the end and there are some scenes that are not needed, if you're a fan of horror movies you should chek it out.

The Wolverine 6/10 - It was extremely mediocre, I don't like how they screwed up some of the characters. I was extremely disappointed with Silver Samurai given the potential they had with him. In all honesty, if you're a fan of the X-Men film franchise then go ahead and watch it, if you're a fan of the comic books then prepare to be disappointed...
THE CONJURING - 80
James Wan did a very well done job making a high class horror movie. Who would have thought using a clap (a very soft one even) as a jumpscare? And Joey King, next Chloe Grace Moretz?
Pacific Rim.

It's all I wanted in a Transformers movie and never got. The action felt fluid and crisp. I could tell what the hell was going on, instead of being bombarded with unnecessary particle effects and way to quick transitions. To me, it felt like an mecha anime that was was given life on the silver screen.

There are moments in the plot that make you go, "Okay.... what?" but other than those few and far in between scenes it was amazing.

All in all, it is the perfect summer movie! I definitely recommend it as a watch. Hell I am probably gonna give it another watch or 2, in the near future.

10/10
The Wolverine : 5/10

Nothing particularly bad about it, but nothing particularly good, either. Didn't leave much of an impression and is ultimately forgettable.

First Class remains the best movie in the entire franchise by quite a margin.
ITs TURBO- fast snail - 0/10