Your most recent dream?

The most recent dream that I had was creepy. It started out as just hanging out with friends, and then I went to skate board home, and someone was standing in front of my apartment building, they were llike "Your father talks about you so much, you're pretty amazing. Just like him" I was like uhm okai, and went into my apartment building, he stood there still.. definitely creepy, then I started finding things randomly around the apartment.. it was then the next day, and people were over, I then found a skinned animals face "mask" in my closet and screamed and cried, afterwards I freaked out a bit, then there was someone randomly standing outside my apartment building, and then was in the building somehow, so I started running out the back, and was running away, as they stood at the window in the corridor of the building starring at me.. it was SO SCARY. I then woke up..

It was honestly probably one of the scariest dreams I've had in a long time, I can't really describe how terrifying it was, the details were horrifying. D: I woke up sweating and freaked out. Haven't had a freaking dream since, and nothing weird has happened in life, so I think maybe I should just smoke a little less before bed from now on haha.
waking up in the onin war , surrounded by ashikaga and rebel ashigaru , and blended in.
Sex. End of story.
In my latest dream, I climbed to the top of a really cool, futuristic looking building (Like something you would see in Dubai) and when I reached the top, my best friend was waiting for me. She mumbled something and then pushed me off... As I was falling, my body turned into a bunch of feathers and I blew away in the wind. It was really scary and awesome at the same time.
I had a fine debate with Lucretius at the Caracallan Baths.
Latest entry from my dream journal.

I had a dream of the having the ability of moving all stationary cars at oncewith my mind. I was in some convienence store at night when i noticed i had the ability. It worked on all parked cars. I used this ability and all the cars outside the store baracaded the streets. My dream turned lucid and a lady asked why I had this ability. She didnt know, I told her "it doesnt matter because you are simply an illusion, a fragmentation of my mind" (i dont know why i was being conceted) I had a false awakening after telling her that, and in that trance like state of half sleep half wakefullness I heard some demon voice mumbling something. I wasnt scared I just thought it was sleep paralysis. In this bed i now lay in an old cat jumped up and meowed, I felt it was going to die so i let it sit with me and pet it until I woke up.
I was a driver in Initial D and racing people in an Evo o.o
Driving home from Otakuthon I had a dream A cosplay friend and I were supposed to enter a Jojo cosplay contest but we were still in the hotel room and nothing was done for his Giorno cosplay.
I guess I cried out a couple times that life was over because our cosplays were not done.
That I was at my grandfather's house and I put my Super Mario All-Stars + SMW cartridge in a glass shelf, and forgot it there. Then it caught fire. And then I woke up and that same day my cartridge's save battery broke and I lost my progress.

*sigh*
My step cousin saying I like you she said I love u before it made me so happy a tear fell down but I didn't go for it at that time and she likes someone else fuck my life
AGHEEEEEEEEEEEEYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TIT
kickass pervert wrote...
My step cousin saying I like you she said I love u before it made me so happy a tear fell down but I didn't go for it at that time and she likes someone else fuck my life

Fuck cousin shiti had a dream where I was fucking a hot Asian chick
Well the most recent dream I had was split into a few parts for some unknown reasons.

Part 1-
It begins with me sitting at a table surrounded by people I know and we're currently waiting for food in a very large trailer. I somehow know there is a giant storm outside due to the noise and the fact I can see it approaching us through a window. As we sit I suddenly use my mind to make a random object levitate which greatly surprises me. I then quickly show my ability to others around me and one of my colleague is very impressed with my control on the levitating object. Then it cuts.

Part 2-
I'm outside the trailer in extremely windy weather trying to run from the trailer into a nearby suburban neighborhood. I enter the house and I am instantly transported to the basement with some other people and their children who I cannot remember if I knew or not. We hid from the storm while it raged over us and I thought of the people in the trailer that refused to leave. Then it cuts again.

Part 3-
I'm in China in some deserted mall and the atmosphere is very dark and gloomy. I was not scared or surprised by any of the surroundings or the unknown people running looking for things around me. I enter the food court and see everything is in dilapidated condition and people are taking all the food they can find. I see something that can lead me outside. Then it cuts.

Part 4-
This part is really hazy and I'm not sure if this is all accurate of what happened in my dream but I saw giant walls that forced people from escaping or perhaps it was to protect them. Just before I could learn anything else I woke up.
I Dreamt of killing Kyubei from Madoka last night. Then after I ate ramen upside down. Weird dream.
I was hugging my girlfriend and she was being so tsun about it.

I'm single, by the way.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The last dream I had was pretty mundane and kind of sad as it kind of emulated real life.

I was sitting down with people I usually play late night video games with. We then started playing these games and having fun. The end.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
I had a dream met Sam and Dean from supernatural, they were trying to find a ghost or something, and then I went to help them, then we fell into this house where the people from mythbusters were there, and I was trying to introduce them, since they were trying to bust a myth about summoning ghosts or something, but I didn't know if I should introduce them as sam and dean, or as fellow actors, then I got confused

man it was a weird dream
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Generic sex dream, the kind where you wake up grinding against the bed with a rock-on, and you've never wanted to fuck someone more in your life until you;

a) bash one off
b) let it go down on its own
c) pee
I don't think I have an ego problem.

In my dream I already woke up from a dream.
I closed my eyes again and I began to dream.
There was this "person" asking me if I knew who he was.
I felt scared.

He said "I'm your pet, and you're supposed to feed your pets."
"You need to feed your ego"
"You need to feed me"
"PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T NEED FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ME"

That's when I woke up.

I don't think I have an ego problem.
I Probably had the most Canadian Dream of my life last night... don't remember much but it involved praying to a Zamboni and living at a ski resort.