Rate the Last Movie You Saw

R.I.P.D.

8/10

+good concept
+funny moments are funny
+cowboy attitude
-lack some more action
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Take this waltz. 7/10. Worth the view just for Sarah Silverman tits and bush.
Team America World Poice - 9/10 (rewatched)

I remember seeing the original DVD edition of this that included the behind-the-scenes in making this movie, including hiring someone from the makers of the matrix.
Emperor - 9/10
The last movie I watched was the new riddick movie, I liked the action and the acting wasn't too bad, but I felt the ending was a tad rushed. I won't give any spoilers by the way. By I felt the difference between a B-movie and the riddick movies was $100,000. They have good ideas and characters just not the right way to put them together. All and all it was a good movie and I would give it:

Rating: rent on Netflix
Pacific Rim - 9/10

Yes, we all know the mechas are based from jap animes, and those plot cliches are there. But I can say it's a good movie.
Mako is hot.
white house is fallen, 7/10
Diary of a mad black woman - 7/10

Tyler Perry is my guilty pleasure, I love every one of his plays and movies.
I liked this a lot, I had seen the play but not the film. I missed the music from the original show and the part where Helen is torturing her Charles is more depressing than comical like the it was ment to be originaly.

But it was cute and funny, Medea is always a magical character

Nooow to continue my Tyler Perry marathon!
The Call - 3/10
This is the End 9/10

very funny great film
Don Jon 9/10

Amazing movie, loved every minute of it. However it gave me such a sour feeling about Scarlet Johansen.... I understand it was just her character who is a bitch but wow... she did an incredible job of being unbearable.
Sharknado - 10/10

We're going to need a bigger chopper!
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
Sharknado - 10/10

We're going to need a bigger chopper!

Sharknado- 10/10!...this fuckin movie
(Realistically 4/10 would not watch again)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
The taqwacores. 8/10. 9/10 on the suck and spit on fundamentalist cocksuckers.
Battleship 6.5/10
I didn't had high expectations about it, so it wasn't disappointing. Visual effect were rather pleasing.
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Gravity: 7/10. Great visuals, Bad technical details. Glad there was no Clooney/Bullock romantic crap.
Curse of Chucky 6/10
They go back to old school thriller stuff but the plotholes and bad acting really make it suck but it was satisfying enough. It was nice to see Tiffany and Andy in the same movie even if they were just cameos.
Gravity: 7 of 10!
The Fifth Estate 7/10

The film itself was fantastic and the acting in particular was great, I see Oscar nominations all around. I didn't mind the pacing of the film, though It was a slow in some parts and the dialogue was excellent. However, the film ignored so much about Julian Assange... They skipped everything about his personal life, sex scandal and his lawsuit with Sweden. There seemed to also be a huge time skip between events, and were very quick to attack Manning without any explanation as to why or how he did what he did. The content was incredibly inaccurate but the film itself was fantastic.
Kick As 2 - 10/10

I find Mindy/Hit Girl kinda cute, though I prefer Night Bitch.

Anyways, the story was good. Lessons, well, there are, yes.