One insignificant thing that made your day better

Cleaned up my room to perfection.
Going to be a busy day at work. Doing schedules, giving evals, etc.

love my job.
The teacher gave us directions and we wre at the back so we didn't clearly heard the directions, so we failed the exam but he gave us a second chance us to take a different exam.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#800080] Got the Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Soundtrack and i love it.[/color]
I found a bug who was trapped under a hand towel. I found it really... Calming to pick him up, hold him and carry him outside.
Guess I'm just weird, or like certain insects.

Also I found a new game to play to hold me over until Dark Souls 2 comes out, it's called Alpha Protocall. It's nothing amazen, but it sucks up time and its enjoyable.
I'm drawing a picture of Eren and Levi playing the Pocky game and it's coming out really well, which makes me happy [size=5]in my pants[/h]

EDIT: finished it.

Forum Image: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/291/4/6/shingeki_no_pocky_by_hime_takamura-d6qyyp4.png
Friday 5pm was the highlight of my day.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Resting all day.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
Getting to sleep all day, then seeing you :D
going to sleep, and my cat curls up beside me and sleeps as well. <3
I finally have a few time to play Assassin's Creed III.
It feels awesome to use my PlayStation 3 while being surrounded by scented candles
Turning an assignment three minutes before it was due...

Sweet. Fucking. Relief.
Hime_Takamura wrote...
I'm drawing a picture of Eren and Levi playing the Pocky game and it's coming out really well, which makes me happy [size=5]in my pants[/h]

EDIT: finished it.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/291/4/6/shingeki_no_pocky_by_hime_takamura-d6qyyp4.png

That's pretty good Hime.

OT:
I got a fantastic dubstep/electronic album today and I finally ordered my AoT hoodie.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
indirectly getting convinced to buy Pokemon, then getting almost all my favorite (non legendary) Pokemon as gifts :D
Bagel, coffee, and new American Dad episodes.
Found out I am a finalist for otakuhouse cosplay idol.
I was able to go 110 km/h with my bike at the highway... And I'm still alive!
Seeing a cousin I haven't seen for almost 9 years - glad to know he's been doing well.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Dat feel when you go to sign on to the job center and your advisor is a cute but somewhat ditzy blonde girl who looks about your age and she praises you for taking on Voluntary work as well as taking on all the referrals the Job Center has thrown my way.

Day. Made.

I'm a right sucker for praise, me.