One insignificant thing that made your day better

I looked at the map on Ocarina; and there's a Gold Skulltula icon next to where you collected all of 'em. Now I'm running to Lon Lon Ranch to kill a defenseless spider.

Update on this one:

ONE HUNDRED GOLDEN SKULLTULAS. SUCK IT, ALEXIS PAYTON, I TOLD YOU BACK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL THAT I COULD DO IT. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?
eathing choco biscuit that is not that sweet
I had some really good red velvet cake.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I finally found a game I used to play at school.

Somehow I forgot the name of it. Been looking for it for weeks.
bird humming this morning
Mother tried to convince me to get the new iPhone 5C. She then proceeded to tell me how it was better than android. I laughed so hard.
This song, I'm so addicted to it 0.0

Spoiler:
First post to Fakku!!! :D
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
I remember to look up the code for a purple font color.
ShinZero wrote...
I looked at the map on Ocarina; and there's a Gold Skulltula icon next to where you collected all of 'em. Now I'm running to Lon Lon Ranch to kill a defenseless spider.

Update on this one:

ONE HUNDRED GOLDEN SKULLTULAS. SUCK IT, ALEXIS PAYTON, I TOLD YOU BACK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL THAT I COULD DO IT. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

Whaaaaat? I have 98 now that I've actually given a shit about killing the Gold Skulltulas, and I can't find the last two ANYWHERE. I literally ran around every single place possible for 3 hours and can't find shit.
I found money once again
new sheets for bed is coming
It's pay day and I just bought a VIP ticket for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert.
Got a great deal on a Shingeki no Kyojin cosplay costume. A little loose, but still worth it! (3D maneuver gear not included :/ )
the fact that there's a new episode of gatchaman crowds today
Found out that this gif goes well with Eminem's 'My Name Is" if played at the right time

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/1845030-0FBSFLF.gif
Realized my Momoka cosplay is in the top 5 in my group on otakuhouse cosplay Idol ^_^.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Despite getting rudely awakened, the film we saw at the cinema was pretty good.

Went to see Prisoners.
Cooking was therapeutic. I loved the smell of banana pancakes wafting from my kitchen in the morning, and then the savory scent of tomatoes, onions, garlic, and shrimp from tonight's dinner.
Blasted this on my headphones today.

I also got invited to another clan.