Do you celebrate Halloween?

Do you celebrate Halloween?

Total Votes : 4,356
I do it sometimes, but I work most of the time.
We don't celebrate that in my country....
Wish it was a thing in Asia...
I would really like to, but only with costumes n shit.
unfortunately, I spent my money always for games, manga n stuff
halloween is not an official event in germany.
though there are a lot of parties ~
I do but only because family and friends have children who like to trick or treat. They go out as a group with their parents totally 4 lolis between them both in pairs of 2 sisters, while I hang out with my uncle and pass out candy. Its kind of a routine thing, once you start doing something yearly its kind of expected you know?
Here in Germany we only have Carnival, which has the partying and the costumes, but no trick or treating. Also, it is during Spring, not during Fall.

To be honest, while I like Halloween episodes like with COmmunity or Simpsons etc..
I do rather dislike any attempt to celebrate Halloween or Trick or Treating here, it is after all an American custom, an American tradition and not at all rooted in my countries culture.
first day off in a month, fell asleep through the trick or treaters
Nothing says Halloween than getting drunk and dressing up as mummies using toilet paper.
I celebrate it every year as i can get free sweets:)
I didn't than again I don't really celebrate anything I don't like parties because I hate crowds and I can't stand children so I don't give out candy... maybe I'm just a depressing person haha :P
no its not my thing.
Yes! It is one of my favorite holidays. I always decorate my or help a friend decorate their house in a crazy way and scare kids who come to the house.
I celebrate Halloween by staying home and watch scary movies while eating candy.
Happy Halloween! Hehehehehehehe!
*waves plush ghost in your face*
Yup, I still hand out candy, carve pumpkins, and watch GhostBusters ever year.
I live in amarica and I do either to things watch the halloween horror movie series or go around scaring the local kids.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Only when my friends don't pussy out going trick or treating with empty beer crates on our heads. It actually works too.

Any other time, no.
never... not my thing
Halloween only means Scream Fortress all night to me. But this year only a few hours. Helltower somehow got boring quickly. I like Eye-a-Duct much more than Helltower and the Marasmus KOTH map.
Once it got harder to get candy in the UK I stopped. I'll dress up by myself sometimes though