[Anime] Valvrave the Liberator

Episode 15:
Spoiler:
Another pre-OP timeskip. And it adds only more questions. The "godmother" seems likely to be Akira, but is that guy Satomi or a really similar-looking descendent? And Marie is now a whole new can of worms.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Episode 16:
Well that was heart wrenching.
Spoiler:
I don't think Marie's dead though. And if Pino eats runes/memories, how come Haruto still has his memories?
Kaimax Best Master-San
niell wrote...
Spoiler:
I don't think Marie's dead though. And if Pino eats runes/memories, how come Haruto still has his memories?

Spoiler:
-Marie's fate is now worst than dead.
-Pino specifically said that Marie's limiter is broken, we can assume this is the cause of the memory leak which resulted in a super strong VVV I.
-Haruto still has his memory, because his "limiter" is not broken, which we can assume is the fail-safe mechanism where all the Valvraves just lost their powers and making him go into a vampiric state to replenish the needed runes.
Episode 18:
Spoiler:
The moment Haruto's dad was brought up, I wondered how crazy he would be. Turns out he's pretty crazy, even more so than Amuro's post-oxygen-deprived father.

At least Saki will be relevant again since she will get her body back next episode.
Awesome stuff
Is anyone else getting a Lloyd Asplund vibe from Haruto's dad or is it just me
Finally watched the second season

Spoiler:
RIP Marie, your prior highlight may have been fondling boobies, but your valent sacrifice was memorable, no pun intended. Now just to wait for the last 4 episodes to find out what the magius are planning, what happens to Saki, what is going on with L-Elf's old friends and how I'm pretty sure Haruto is going to die in a blaze of glory.
ZeroOBK wrote...
Episode 18:
Spoiler:
At least Saki will be relevant again since she will get her body back next episode.

Spoiler:
Or they could just have her get captured and have get stabbed through the heart. Damn. The writers give Saki all the shitty parts.
Kaimax Best Master-San
ZeroOBK wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
Episode 18:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Or they could just have her get captured and have get stabbed through the heart. Damn. The writers give Saki all the shitty parts.

I think it's because
Spoiler:
We Already know she survived the events of the main story, so more suffering for her till then..lol
Kaimax wrote...

Spoiler:
Wait till Haruto bangs Shoko.
Episode 21:
Spoiler:
............... Yeah, I'm not going to be getting any sleep tonight after watching that.
Kaimax Best Master-San
ZeroOBK wrote...
Episode 21:
Spoiler:
............... Yeah, I'm not going to be getting any sleep tonight after watching that.

[spoil]The episode went FULL TOMINO. lol
Spoiler:
wow... that was a mix of full-on retard and touching sadness. You got to love how they slaughter an entire school under the assumption that they're all monsters. Then everyone thinks Haruto was behind all of it and they end up turning on him. And for all that, we had one of the best male characters die at the end. He was fucking awesome too.
Well Fuck
Episode 21
Spoiler:
Awfulness, just awfulness everywhere in the best way possible.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Spoiler:
They seriously must believe that people of the future are god awful ignorant human beings I guess. Not only do the politicians gang up on the students to frame them, the MEDIA makes it even worse. Then the ARUS President somehow negotiating a Dorssia-ARUS alliance within 5 minutes of the realization along with a purge of all the students even though they all died except for Valvrave pilots. Meanwhile 4chan says "kill em all" in the backround....

Yes, people are bad
Kaimax Best Master-San
raichama wrote...
Spoiler:
They seriously must believe that people of the future are god awful ignorant human beings I guess. Not only do the politicians gang up on the students to frame them, the MEDIA makes it even worse. Then the ARUS President somehow negotiating a Dorssia-ARUS alliance within 5 minutes of the realization along with a purge of all the students even though they all died except for Valvrave pilots. Meanwhile 4chan says "kill em all" in the backround....

Yes, people are bad

Spoiler:
We already knew from the start of the season that both Dorrsia and ARUS is under the control of the Magius.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Kaimax wrote...
raichama wrote...
Spoiler:

Yes, people are bad

Spoiler:
We already knew from the start of the season that both Dorrsia and ARUS is under the control of the Magius.

Spoiler:
I was referring more to the general public rather than the political leaders.
I'm kinda getting worried here

Spoiler:
So we keep getting these flashforwards, and the only ones that we see is Rukino, that blonde dude, and the kid who looks like L-elfs descendant. To me it seems a lot more are going to die.