One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
One side of my earphones died the other day. But that's not all - last night I tied them up neatly to avoid them getting tangled by the tanglefairies in my pocket as I took my laptop upstairs with the monitor in tow. When I took them out of my pocket, I discover that the good earpiece had somehow been ripped off.

Why couldn't it have been the bad side?
I couldn't sleep well.
Job-hunting today didn't go with any result.
The mall I work in had a power outage before I could make my free smoothie at work today D: I was gonna have an eggnog smoothie, so sad.
How bored I was...
Waking up at 1 and having less time to play battlefield D:
Revelation Defender of DFC
It was freezing outside and cold inside.
Steam's suddenly decided to not work. Keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet.

Just deleted my Steam Files besides Steamapps and Steam.exe to force it to update itself. Hopefully it'll fix the problem.

Edit:
It didn't. Though it's now saying it can't connect to the servers, so at least it's not blaming my internet connection.

Edit edit:
Steam is down.

Triple edit:
Now it's back up.
Speakers died off.
And I seemed to have messed up my PS2 Emulator.
My favorite LED watch just died. After 2 years. Fuck.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
I walked into an airsoft combat session....
I checked my weight again for the first time in a while today. I knew I was overweight but I'm getting dangerously close to my original weight. I've almost gained all of it back so I'm really depressed. I was planning on waiting until Christmas was over before I started to work out again yet because of this I should start right now.
Hm... I have diarrhea tonight.
I caught the cold from somebody.
Realizing my hardest finals are today. I am so ready to get them over with and maybe potentially fail them.
Sneakyone wrote...
I caught the cold from somebody.

MY VOODOO HEX WORKS!
i didnt get to fap
Spent more money than I wanted to on cosplay materials
I've only had 4 hours' sleep but the heating's been on while I was asleep and now it's too hot in my room to continue sleeping. It was the heat that woke me up in the first place.

Also, we've been getting very hard water as of late. When I clean the kettle with white vinegar (it dissolves the chalk that's built up), it's chalked up again within 2 days and I keep noticing bits of chalk floating in my tea.

Think I might need to put a request in for a water filter.
Negative sixteen degree Celsius