Do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Total Votes : 6,122
I don't celebrate any actual holiday during this time of year.

Christmas music is really fucking annoying, too. I haven't liked it since I was a little kid.
It's a great holiday, but I don't get into the holiday cheer like I used to.
I'm in it for the food >:D
I hate Christmas, cause I'm forever alone
Its a day off. But the con to that is that almost everywhere is closed on that day so you're stuck spending it with your family. =P
mIthink it's the time when people are the most happiest
christmas sucks because every year i ask santa i want a girl under my tree that is wrapped in red paper in a lingerie........... still waiting
I prefer Easter, it's warmer, cheaper, less hassle and because Easter Eggs > Christmas chocolates
I do and I will always. Its a cultural thing for me instead of a religious observance though.
yes, though i only like this for vacations :3
December is a month to fap. It's cold so you need to warm your own body.
The Last Choice made me laugh. :D
I mean of course I enjoy it, but after the years go by you know......it's normally always fun but meh
Terrible person reporting in, I dislike celebrating Christmas but the presents make it tolerable.
I can't help but to think of Taiga during Christmas.
Me? I always go around my hometown and help out in decorating the town... Although I'm not a fan of the holiday itself... But Meh, i have nothing else to do...
Christmas is best time of year.
Sexy Santa dresses.

Hands down.
Yeah! I love Christmas. I live the snow, the gifts, the hot chocolate, the warm fire, cuddling in your blanket to keep out the cold, the Christmas music, the smell of Christmas trees, how they look with presents underneath them, the parties, the laughing the friends, etc. etc. I love it!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas hohoho...now where is my presents >:3
Its Christmas!!!
Waiting for some fucking amazing hentai ;)