FAKKU Writers' Lounge

let's see...

I think we can have a discussion first with Xenon about the event =)

I have some free time at last, if you're asking.
Xenon, multiple entries accepted amirite? The new event I mean.
well yeah, I think it might be.

maybe adapting the similar format to the Halloween entry will do the trick. No contests, multiple submissions allowed, no word limit and such.

I'm wondering what the theme will be. what comes to mind will be Romance and Valentine Celebration.
high_time wrote...
well yeah, I think it might be.

maybe adapting the similar format to the Halloween entry will do the trick. No contests, multiple submissions allowed, no word limit and such.

I'm wondering what the theme will be. what comes to mind will be Romance and Valentine Celebration.

Love, adoration, lust, jealousy, relationships. What'cha think?
HumbugsAssociate wrote...
Love, adoration, lust, jealousy, relationships. What'cha think?

since valentine is also known as single awareness day. let's make it either along:

Romance and Forever Alone.
Relationships and forever alone?
yeah, somewhere along that line =)
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
https://www.fakku.net/forums/posts/2625828#2625828

I'm surprised you didn't edit that last December, High.

R U HIGH AGAIN
oh that, I really forgot hahaha =D
We're all bored as sin, Someone'll post an image and someone makes a story. Rinse and repeat.

Forum Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/26096b9.jpg
one word:

bdsm
leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
high_time wrote...
^
oh my goodness, I just reminded myself of that foreign language chatbox closed long time ago.

How did that remind you of that chatbox though?

Associate: I think I will play this game some other day. So many parodies to write...
high_time wrote...
one word:

bdsm

Makin' me drool.

@leo: Allow me to tempt you with this:

Forum Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/29pzo6x.jpg

I'll write something for these two images later as well.
high_time wrote...
one word:

bdsm

Makin' me drool.

@leo: Allow me to tempt you with this:

Forum Image: http://i39.tinypic.com/29pzo6x.jpg

I'll write something for these two images later as well.

Lose some weight! Do you want to die of a heart attack?!
leonard267 wrote...

Associate: I think I will play this game some other day. So many parodies to write...

languages other than english are spoken in here quite a lot. I was a part of that shenanigans too =D

Makin' me drool.

you know you love it =)
high_time wrote...
leonard267 wrote...

languages other than english are spoken in here quite a lot. I was a part of that shenanigans too =D

That was way before I was active on the forums yes? That said, I hoped you enjoyed the entry in full. However, I think the funniest part must be that video.
leonard267 wrote...

That was way before I was active on the forums yes? That said, I hoped you enjoyed the entry in full. However, I think the funniest part must be that video.

indeed it was =)
Xenon FAKKU Writer
high_time wrote...
I think we can have a discussion first with Xenon about the event =)

I'm not sure why you'd need to have a discussion with me, there's considerably less you need to worry about when there are no prizes or contests involved. You just initiate the event with a thread and allow people to pour works into a conglomerate.

Xenon, multiple entries accepted amirite? The new event I mean.

If that's how you'd prefer it, go right ahead. However, if you won't make it to February, then either start it and have someone else end it, or allow someone to start it who will become attached to it. Rise/Cinia enjoys taking charge of summer, I've been rather accustomed to spear-heading winter, you took the initiative of creating Halloween/Fall(Autumn), if someone else wants to initiate Valentines/Spring, that'd be great, but we can't tell the future, so no commitments are necessary.
Xenon wrote...
I'm not sure why you'd need to have a discussion with me, there's considerably less you need to worry about when there are no prizes or contests involved. You just initiate the event with a thread and allow people to pour works into a conglomerate.

I'm just kind of wanting to sync things through about when to start. so it doesn't really clash with the contest =D
Xenon FAKKU Writer
high_time wrote...
Xenon wrote...

I'm just kind of wanting to sync things through about when to start. so it doesn't really clash with the contest =D

Ah, I see. Well, the way things are progressing with the first poll beginning less than a day ago is that the final poll will end by the 13th and depending on how we, the judges, are progressing with our analysis, I expect a decision to be made no later than the 15th.