Which age group do you prefer in your anime?

Pages FirstPrev45678910

Which age group do you prefer in your anime?

Total Votes : 5,519
I think, as someone said at the begining it's better when a character develops and grows across the anime's plot. Besides, I think it's better when the characters are pretty different one from each other, that makes a better history and different people can empathize with one, or some chars.

Also, i constantly like to see authors -not only in anime/manga- with a very good hability to design characters, talking about the visual design and also some more complex stuff like their life-story, beliefs, morals, dreams and ways to do what they do.

So basically I don't give a sht about the age, as long as they're not stupid and/or little kids(?).
Never watched a manga focused on old people, don't think I really want to.
I am really messed up in the head. First i thought it said which age group do you prefer in your hentai, my second thought was i better not 11-16.
Im no pedo so (15-18ish and under is taken out)

alot of old people in manga and or anime do not really make it entertaining (above 30 is also taken out)

sounds 16-30 is right for the main cast of characters in any given anime and or manga.
I prefer anime character in my rang of age.
Still if the character plot or story it self is good than it fine if younger or older
17-22 cx the golden years
there is two i can go for right now both kind of and kind of not fit for me

my vote was base on the age group of the anime i currently watching, most are 15, 16 year old.

i wish there was a 14-18
My age group I guess, 17 to 22.
I like them teenagers, just because its that kind of age where its hard to predict whats going to be their move, and its just exciting!
Pages FirstPrev45678910
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: