[Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Season 2

Pages Prev12345
I loved this anime cause it was just a nice comedy romance type anime. It never turned away from one of the genres and stayed with one.

Now I just finished watching last episode and
Spoiler:
Well I sort of knew in the back of my head they wouldn't actually kiss on the lips. I mean she always was so nervous, but damn you getting so close and a phone rings AAHHHH! Really cute anime and I just loved Rikka and as Yuta attempted she tried to kick him or something. Also the man on man issue in the locker room had me almost dying lol.

Did it end the way I wanted? NO (DAMN YOU YUTA and CATS)
Did I still love the anime? Of course. I doubt it will get another season though I would love to see it progress one more time through their final year in high school or maybe after school like Clannad did.
blinkgirl211 wrote...
I
Did I still love the anime? Of course. I doubt it will get another season though I would love to see it progress one more time through their final year in high school or maybe after school like Clannad did.

Doubtful it will get anymore since the LN only published 2 books. This season being the 2nd book.

OT: nibutani will always be number 1
The whole last 7-8 minutes of the last episode I was just screaming in my head
Spoiler:
JUST FUCK ALREADY!!! Annoying fucking bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I thought this was a great anime, and I still like it and everything, but I wanted to see the kiss just once. Just ONCE. That's the one thing that would've made it complete and they didn't do it. I'm a little cheesed off at this.
kengenerals wrote...
blinkgirl211 wrote...
I

Doubtful it will get anymore since the LN only published 2 books. This season being the 2nd book.

ZeroOBK wrote...
Cyndas wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
third volume

You speak lies.. [size=10]source please...... Pretty please.[/h]

Here you go. It doesn't get more official than a store that is linked from their home page that has a third novel listed as being on-sale on the 7th.
This comment from reddit sums up my feelings for this show.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.gyazo.com/29b665ee225b6bdc8d6a1998c43af370.png
Pages Prev12345