Shipping Now! - Renai Sample

sawr The No One
Jacob wrote...
Right now we are expecting to receive Renai Sample from our printers on November 24th

So, it might be my Christmas' gift for this year...
Thank you so much for the update. I was wondering what happened to the order. I thought maybe there was a delivery issue. Thanks a ton for the bonus stuff.

Keep up the Awesome work!
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Thanks for the update. Don't sweat the delays, this is all new to you and printing books properly can be pretty complicated. I'd rather it's delayed and done right than rushed to meet a deadline.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Jacob wrote...
nothing935 wrote...
Have an announcement date for the two unannounced titles?

We'll probably announce them on December 1st, our 8 year anniversary.

You may have noticed i have been testing various distribution methods; Renai Sample had a digital release date a month or two after pre-orders started, PuniKano had a chapter available the moment you pre-ordered. I think for the next book we'll make the digital version available immediately once pre-orders start, so the moment you pre-order you have the entire digital version. It's all about finding the perfect method that keeps everyone happy.

Since the pre-orders here (luckily for me) run until the release of the physical book and the digital version gets released earlier anyway, there is no reason to wait with the full digital release indeed. Unless it's still being finalized when the pre-orders start.
Kamidachi the Blasian
Many many thanks for the update and detailed explanation of what's going on! I have no problem waiting whatsoever; like above I rather have it done right than rushed out for deadlines.

I will have to update my shipping address, as I'm actually moving tomorrow or so. I hope the store email doesn't get too swamped. Also, thanks for the future Gold upgrade o: Can't wait to play with random options, lol.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
So will you be waiting to catch any errors in the book before sending it off to the printer? (Like with what happened on Punikano)
For me I've just treated it like a kick starter. I guess i am use to changing release dates.

Fakku gold is a great comp, growing pains are to be expected. Thanks
I really appreciate the update on Renai Sample. To me, that Fakku Gold isn't really something that matters to me but it is a nice gesture. Also, try not to be too hard on yourself. There's a learning experience to everything.

EDIT: Also, like someone said above, I can treat this as an early Christmas gift.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Jacob wrote...
To make it up to everyone, I am going to gift every user that has pre-ordered Renai Sample up until now a free subscription to FAKKU Gold.

I am crossing my fingers that this includes those who just pre-ordered the digital edition. Oh, please please please.
Kutoko Fapulous
I can't wait! But don't worry...I can wait. XD

So have we, the ones waiting on the hardcopy of Renai Sample, been giving FAKKU Gold already? Just curious. Also, how long would the subscription itself last if there is a duration?
AlphSteins Absolute Sword
Jacob wrote...
four different books in December, including two unannounced titles.

Jacob wrote...
We'll probably announce them on December 1st, our 8 year anniversary.

I'm intrigued, I hope one is from NaPaTa *-* Btw thanks for informing us, I don't mind to wait since it's normal being this your first release.
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
Thanks for the update, and it was really generous of you guys to give us Fakku! Gold.

I must add that I love the new way tags are shown and am excited to see what new books get announced ~
Zattou The Invincible!
Please dont be Hisasi and Hyoucorou, my wallet will cry ;_;
Thanks for the update, this looks amazing, can't wait for it :D
rikiyuu ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[size=10]I think it was only natural to be really optimistic with the first release being shipped so early. even with the delay I think its just a nice learning experience and you were really good with the updates and announcements for other books that the shipping delay doesn't bother me all too much. i'd rather have a very active admin doing other things then not having much updates at all.

It'll be a nice christmas gift to myself when I finally receive renai sample tho!

also fuck 4 books? may the minimum wage gods smile upon my wallet[/h]
ksiyas Kanadefanboy
I am a patient man, but I figure I should ask... anyone else not get an email?
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
ksiyas wrote...

My guess would be that the FAKKU Gold rollout is experiencing unforeseen delays.
TrixieTang wrote...
ksiyas wrote...

My guess would be that the FAKKU Gold rollout is experiencing unforeseen delays.

Working on it now! Just a little tricky granting everyone FAKKU Gold all at once. Plus today was a holiday so we weren't in the office.
luke5135 LIKE A BOSS
Jacob wrote...
TrixieTang wrote...
ksiyas wrote...

Working on it now! Just a little tricky granting everyone FAKKU Gold all at once. Plus today was a holiday so we weren't in the office.

Ah hey it happens it's veterans day when we all sit out on our porches drinking iced tea and beer no need to hurry so much.
Dojosamurai Trap of Koumei
Thank you god of hentai, finally i can fap until i'm dead!