Shipping Now! - Renai Sample

Quick update. I've decided to extend the free month of FAKKU Gold to all users that purchased Renai Sample, regardless of whether or not it was the paperback or digital version.
You are the best Jacob, Thank You!
Everyone who pre-ordered Renai Sample should now have FAKKU Gold!

If you go to your settings page in "My Account" you should see FAKKU Gold on the left side.
luke5135 LIKE A BOSS
Jacob wrote...
Everyone who pre-ordered Renai Sample should now have FAKKU Gold!

If you go to your settings page in "My Account" you should see FAKKU Gold on the left side.

Ah thanks Jacob, I like you, you had no obligation to give us all gold but you did out of kindness and for that I respect you.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Don't fret, learning curves and all that. As long as it comes eventually.

But seeing the books again makes me think that the wait is worth it.
Kutoko Fapulous
I'm really looking forward to seeing how much FAKKU can grow from here on out.
Kadushy Douchebag
It's looking good.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Jacob wrote...
P.S. December is our 8 year anniversary.

What day ? :3 I feel like an excuse for making a small cake has come up... :3
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
waterflame wrote...
Jacob wrote...

From Jacob's profile.

Account Created: December 1st, 2006
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
TrixieTang wrote...
waterflame wrote...
Jacob wrote...

From Jacob's profile.

Account Created: December 1st, 2006

Thank you Trix ~
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
nooo, ples sthap! This is already coming out of my monthly budget for food and cloths, if you have so many books, ill be thin as a twig and walking around naked in a few months!

But serious, love where this is going, keep the books coming, i have zero problems living off top ramen if i can support fakku. Speaking of which, is the discount auto, or do we have the option to pay full price?
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Holoofyoistu wrote...
nooo, ples sthap! This is already coming out of my monthly budget for food and cloths, if you have so many books, ill be thin as a twig and walking around naked in a few months!

But serious, love where this is going, keep the books coming, i have zero problems living off top ramen if i can support fakku. Speaking of which, is the discount auto, or do we have the option to pay full price?

It's auto :) Though in your settings you can click on FAKKU Gold and edit any features on there that you'd like (and even make your discount inactive... though I'm not sure why you'd want to do that) Enjoy the discount and perhaps get some underwear before venturing outside~
Ziggy wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

It's auto :) Though in your settings you can click on FAKKU Gold and edit any features on there that you'd like (and even make your discount inactive... though I'm not sure why you'd want to do that) Enjoy the discount and perhaps get some underwear before venturing outside~

ten percent is what, $2-3? i would rather that money go to fakku
Josephl64 Shizuka-chan ~
Oh this is cool, I'm guessing any indication we ever had Fakku! Gold will disappear after it expires.

However I am happy with testing out many of the functions of Gold before deciding to get it
Question: There's a (better than not) chance I may be moving around the time the book would arrive (if mine were shipped at the end of the projected week, and then took more than a couple of days to arrive, as mail is aught to do). Do you know off-hand if a change of address/usps forwarding would redirect it, or if it'd be better off having it held until I get an address secured to prevent it from being lost to the ether?

Also, glad I read this because I had no idea how I had gotten Fakku Gold.
Thank you Jacob for the update on Renai Sample and for the free month of Fakku Gold. At first I was a little disappointed by the delay for Renai Sample, but it is Fakku's first book. I understand there will be unexpected things that come up because publishing is a new process for you. As others have already said, I would rather wait for a quality product.

Looking forward to finding out more about the 4 releases in December. Not looking forward to the drain on my wallet that these releases will cause. This time of year is the most inconvenient time of year to have money issues too, because of all of the holidays.
I'm sorry for sounding entitled, since you gave us FAKKU Gold out of generosity (Thank you, by the way), but I've got a (selfish) question.

I pre-ordered both Renai Sample and Punikano before the advent of FAKKU Gold. Is there a way I can get some store credit towards my next FAKKU book purchase equivalent to the Gold discount I would have gotten had FAKKU gold been activated before my purchase of Punikano? Regardless, thank you for everything Jacob.
MrInquisitor Who watches you sleep!
Holoofyoistu wrote...
Ziggy wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

I'm in agreement. While I appreciate the sentiment and will enjoy being a gold member , I would much rather pay full price just to know Fakku is getting it's share and to help support the site.
MrInquisitor wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...
Ziggy wrote...
Holoofyoistu wrote...

I'm in agreement. While I appreciate the sentiment and will enjoy being a gold member , I would much rather pay full price just to know Fakku is getting it's share and to help support the site.

That three dollars is gonna turn to change, and than fall out of my pocket into the pit-of-never-to-be-seen-again-place-where-change-goes-to-die that is the floor of my car, and will never be seen again. ever. my car is a scary place. it eats change, pens, spare keys, books, and the last remaining set of matching socks i had...
Thanks Jacob, and no worries about the delay.

Looking forward to seeing what is added to F! Gold.