One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Another letter through from the Work Programme I was referred to when I was signing on. I've already told them I'm employed and signed off the Jobcentre but I'm still getting letters telling me to turn up.

Parents rung them this time and apparently they were insistant that I was still signing on and that not turning up would affect my benefits. In that one phonecall we told them four times that I'm in employment and am not claiming benefits. Fucking incompetant.
Got woke up early having to explain how to fix a computer at work....
Pain in the ass HW
I got picked for jury duty again. Bummer
Because of that damn leak in the kitchen the entire house has been shorted out and now the entire house is pitch black. Good thing I have a flashlight app or otherwise I'd be blind in here.
no customers = No work = BORED
Just realised that one side of the cheese I stored in my fridge is covered in mould. Now slightly paranoid if the other side of the cheese that I sliced from and ate had mould on it too.

UPDATE: And now I feel slightly disappointed after reading the last chapters of Sankarea.
My best friend was annoying me as I was reading my favorite book.

I paid it back 10 times over :]
I learned something I sorta wish I didnt
Just feeling paranoid at night. I've gotta keep telling myself that I'm winning. I'm winning this.
cold damn weather
everyone had their share of bad news and I got home late......bad day for everyone...
I saw a puppy...

But he was dead on the porch...

And the family just got home to see that the sick puppy passed away...

And it was sad...
Took a test with 10 open answer portions online, answered them based off my notes and they were perfect and I had an hour to spare, and right as I go to answer the 2nd portion of the final question a window is blocking it, then I close a window blocking the question.

...the window was my exam, and I needed to rewrite my whole test with less than 1/2 the time. Fucking A, why is there an "X" button in the first place?
Aaaaaaaand back to a slightly downed mood because I just found out about an artist whose songs that I listened to (which were actually good I should say) were all results of stolen vocals, samples and false collaboration claims.
CHEERLEADING PRACTICE URGH D;
my family keeps bothering me to do things despite my weekly schedule.....and they have a nerve to get an attitude...
[color=#993300]Well I learned she's back in the hospital....
NutritiousGoop wrote...
I saw a puppy...

But he was dead on the porch...

And the family just got home to see that the sick puppy passed away...

And it was sad...

*Hugs and pats*, how sad...

SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Well I learned she's back in the hospital....

*Hugs, too*.

OT: PC froze in a really bad moment... *sigh*.
I was so happy I'm finally getting sex after a week long of being very busy, until the part where I about to go to my love's house and got stuck in traffic for 2 hours...