Sleeping habits.

Pages Prev123456Next
I sleep between 5-8 hours a day, and usually need my computer monitor to be on, or need to have music playing.
When i really feel sleepy i sleep for like the whole day and i gives me headache so i go back to sleep to get rid of the headache...I can try not to sleep for 3-4 days and same goes for sleeping 2-3 days...Night is my Day, Half of the day is my night...

Is it weird that i use fan during winter? and use comforter during summer? xD...
I usually put another pillow slightly on top of my head, covering my ear.
i just can't seem to fall asleep if i'm not sleeping on a pile of ladies
Scion in chains The Forgotten Faggot
FUCK I HATE SUMMER! I always get fucking insomnia & cant sleep without my house being a total freezer! My precious money being eaten up...damn rising bills...I want winter to come back so I can sleep with one fan on max again....right now im using 4 & have the A/C on blast. I can literally see my breath & STILL cant sleep! Why does this happen every summer?
I can't sleep without pillow but i can sleep while sitting its weird i think.,
Don't have exact schedule for my sleeping time because my daily life kinda bizarre, but if I had work or something to do for tomorrow I forced myself to sleep early, so I can get at least 5 hours of sleep.

I sleep with my only underwear on and I must hug something like pillow to sleep otherwise it'll be hard to me to sleep.
i usually start with my sheet on top of me and then somehow it curls into a ball in my arms. And my pillow alternates with it, starting underneath my head and then into my arms. On most nights i roll all around my bed in a clockwise fashion, sometimes right onto the floor. all while im in my boxers
I sleep with two pillows, one to actually sleep on, the other... i really dunno what that one is for... its squishy i guess. If I'm lucky everything stays okey, if not, i'll wake up and find that my pillows and sheets have been tossed all over the floor while i was sleeping.
Kuri Lover of Dark and Tan
Well for most of my life I slept outside on a hammock and still do. Why? Because for some reason its better outside than inside my house. Sleeping among the stars...thats the way to live.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
if you're laying on the bed - I sleep on the left side, my partner sleeps on the right side. I have to have a fan on, and we typically sleep close for warmth, but the way we end up falling asleep is our backs to each other. Whoever gets cold though ends up moving to the other person.
sleep naked. all of you.
TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...
sleep naked. all of you.

I could have added that, but then I thought I'd just be putting in too much information.
sleep naked. all of you.

Hrm. I tend to sweat less easily if I just wear a t-shirt than when sleeping completely naked.

FUCK I HATE SUMMER!

Aye. Sharing a bed is fine enough in winter, but in summer when it's hot and both of us are sweating and I'm laying there curled up into a ball and she's clinging to me from behind, digging her chin into my shoulder (thanks!) and talking in her sleep and the pillows grow hotter and hotter and I can't fucking move one inch lest I wake her up...
Blyeah.

If you ask me, the four seasons should really be Autumn-Winter-Autumn-Winter.
sleep naked. all of you.

It is by far the most comfortable.
Tsurayu wrote...
sleep naked. all of you.

It is by far the most comfortable.

And the weirdest >.> I don't understand how any of you can think that sleeping naked is so comfortable. I'd just feel so weird and cold, if I slept naked.
I never used to. I've slept naked for a few years now. I used to only do it out of desperation in hot winter nights where I pretty much had to in order to fall asleep, but I eventually became accustomed to it. Not having clothes on and just the sheets to keep you warm is much more soothing and comfortable to me.
half the time i sleep naked without any covers. though by the time i got to sleep it's so late and i'm so tired it doesn't matter how or where i sleep. i just konk out wherever if i need to.
I don't really know what made me start sleeping naked either. My mom has done it since I was a baby though, well before that too. But I used to think it was weird. She didn't have much modesty, she'd walk around the house naked too (granted it was just her and I) I found myself to pick up those habits <_<;

I never used to sleep with a sheet (I swear they make you more cold) I just had a furry blanket that was silky smooth and I found it really nice against my skin and kept me really warm at night. Currently it's in my car though, I never bothered taking it out.
If I'm by myself I'm usually walking around naked in the summer. <.<

I guess I just like naked. Naked is free. XD
Pages Prev123456Next