What Do You Ultimately Want?

[size=10]No depression, to be "normal", have financial stability.
[/h]
To be able to execute any action sequence and reach any goal that I might have. To be satisfied.
If I could create a successful book i'd be content. But in the end all I want is to be someone that people could look up to.
Short-term goals:
1. Master Calisthenics
2. Master B-Boying
3. Master Classical Guitar

Long-term goals:
1. Find a stable job
2. Start my own family
3. Reestablish my own identity
I just want to have 42.
get out of the jobless town i live in and get out of poverty. sadly, no jobs = no saving for a vehicle or a way to leave town. and i kinda left my family so no help there. no public transportation that drives to the next towns over so getting a job out of town is difficult at best. gotta love small town america.
Not to have to worry constantly about stuff.
probably just be happy, have money and being talented i suppose
Get a job that I truly enjoy- Most people tend to work a job they dislike and I'd hate to do that for the next 30-40 years.

Eventually start a family with someone I enjoy being with, which won't be easy. I have high expectations and low tolerance.

Be the best I can be, I want to tell myself that I gave it my all and have no regrets.
  • To have a career in something I'm passionate about

• To know what it is to love someone and have someone love me

• To have a story to pass on to future generations (hopefully one that will inspire people)

• To live to see my children grow and prosper

• To be able to look back at my life and be content with the choices I made

• To live to see The Last Guardian come out

I'm probably asking too much though. I'll roll with whatever life gives me.
To help further the research on Child & Adolescent Depression. How can we ease their pain even more? How can we give them a home where they can come to and let it all out? What causes them to be depressed? These are questions that I want to give answers for. Depression is indeed a horrible feeling and I feel that too many people don't take Child & Adolescent depression seriously. So I want to become a Clinical Psychologist and I want to publish a journal on the subject and actually research these things. This is a life long goal of mine and I want to accomplish this goal with every fiber of my being.
Short term: Steak dinner followed by ass to mouth with two tomboyish dames. Hug my mom. Be kinder, more attentive, and actively work on my future.

Long term: Write a YA book filled to brim with sex and violence. Buy a dog, preferably a bull terrier because they look like furry four-legged raptors. Cook the perfect steakburger. Learn to box and fix a car. Be able to do pull-ups. Have sex in public.

Current goals: 3 hunna 110%
Ultimate want is not a list, it's a will.
Short Term Dream: Live and Sustain. Observe, Record, Replicate, Repeat.

Mid Term Dream: Graphic Designer / Concept Artist: Valve Software

Long Term Dream: Indie Filmmaker with Reviews, Animations, Let's Plays, and Music as a starting point.
Short term: getting a job, probably starting college, getting a girlfriend that doesn't abandon me.

Long term: getting married, good health, an overall happy and long lasting life.
My ultimate wish is to find something in my life that'll make it worth living. To find something that makes everything worth it.
Love. Pure and simple.