What's your favorite show this season?

What's your favorite show this season?

Total Votes : 4,478
Highschool DxD to the end dudes.
Although I'm loving food wars! and Dungeon.
Baby steps is my sports niche too.
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Just looking at the choices I could already tell that Fate and Dungeon would take the top...Those two are really popular after all.

I picked other simply because I couldn't choose, and I like a lot of them...
I'm loving "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru", it is the kind of series that hits close to home. Plus I love Hachiman's character a lot. Enough for him to be my favorite male MC this season.

Also liking Plastic Memories (One of the writers was part of Steins;Gate btw) and Unlimited Budget Works, though I am going to let this one finish first.
High school DxD is the best anime in this season !!!
so many OPPAI !!!
Nisekoi 2 and Grisaia no Meikyuu. Tho I wanted to play the VN of Grisaia no Meikyuu first but still no english patch :/
Definitely My love story! Its so good!
RogueMinja The Rougiest Minja
Really loving Fate, Soma, Kekkai Sensen, Danmachi, Seraph, Ore Monogatari, Yamada, and Ninja Slayer.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Showing some love for the waifu. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Forum Image: http://38.media.tumblr.com/d1a87568cb571826c76386abc239ea94/tumblr_nmhpyh5az01uneiupo1_540.gif
I,m watch High School DxD BorN and Triage X.
Honestly there are to many great shows out this season that it is to hard for me to pick just one. So i voted other as in all!!
As much as I like Fate and Dungeon, they can't beat the sheer ridiculousness of Food Wars. I can't say anything about Gintama yet, I'm still watching all of the old episodes, and I haven't even started Yuki-chan yet. (Yes, yes, I'm a heretic and blasphemer, I know)
iyArashi Level 29 Virgin
Oregairu Zoku
Etotama, gotta love the Chinese zodiac.
Definitely Yamada-kun and the 7 witches ♡
I really am enjoying DanMachi, but Hibike! Euphonium takes the top spot for me. Not only is KyoAni's art and animation as beautiful as ever, but it's got a solid story so far, and the nostalgia from my own high school symphonic winds days is strong.
Dungeon, because it's literally the only one I've seen.
ultimate otaku teacher is not bad. i think he might have a harem of school girls at one point
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Always Fate/stay.
No matter what happens it's Gintama for me.
UBW, hasnt really seen anything else.