Bosshi's XXX Mix

animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Cat-ness wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...
Tsamari was talking to Rev about the book and i hear just one line of their dialogue and was like, wait what.
After hearing more this is a must buy for me.

If you like egg laying lolis raped by tentacles with a side of futa this is the one for you

Three of these aren't freaky bag. Only want for rare e penis stoking material and not penis stoking material.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
animefreak_usa wrote...

Three of these aren't freaky bag. Only want for rare e penis stoking material and not penis stoking material.

It was a funny read, but if I get the physical copy it probably won't leave the plastic wrap. Might buy 2
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Cat-ness wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...
Tsamari was talking to Rev about the book and i hear just one line of their dialogue and was like, wait what.

If you like egg laying lolis raped by tentacles with a side of futa this is the one for you

trust me, im the kind of person who loves the stuff that makes others hate me for it.
hell, the thing that got my interest was Tsamari saying "fucking a dragon"
tentacles, futanari, NTR, i have so much love for some of the most hated genres.
death to boring vanilla
Cat-ness NekoMancer
MrTickTock wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...

trust me, im the kind of person who loves the stuff that makes others hate me for it.
hell, the thing that got my interest was Tsamari saying "fucking a dragon"
tentacles, futanari, NTR, i have so much love for some of the most hated genres.
death to boring vanilla

This and NTR2 are ones I've been waiting for, reminds me of some of mayonnaise's works
especially goth loli and dragon
Need to go research Ima Real next.
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
animefreak_usa wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
MrTickTock wrote...

i just want it cause i love me some elves and tentacles
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hold on, I feel like I missed something big.. Is this AX exclusive getting a second print for Fakku users? And it will be going on sale soon?
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
InTraining wrote...
Hold on, I feel like I missed something big.. Is this AX exclusive getting a second print for Fakku users? And it will be going on sale soon?

Yes.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
TrixieTang wrote...
InTraining wrote...

Yes.

Looks like the demand for it was large enough to warrant a second printing. Which is pretty big news for people that like something other than vanilla.
must keep eyes peeled for this one
coolthxmcdoom だが男だ。
Jacob wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
nightshade26 wrote...
It's been a while since the last update on this topic. May I ask how soon the physical version will be available?

The paperback will be available next week, I'll update this thread with an exact day/time.

Still planning on having it available this week? Kinda figured you'd have mentioned the day/time by now if so.
darkfriend Always Finish Inside
It's been posted in the store!

https://store.fakku.net/Bosshis-XXX-Mix-Physical-Edition
darkfriend wrote...
It's been posted in the store!

https://store.fakku.net/Bosshis-XXX-Mix-Physical-Edition

Bosshi's XXX MiX: Pip-Boy Edition
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Oh shit!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
T_T WHY JACOB. Is it at least art book size? Anyways you have my 35$

This is fakku from my point of view right now.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img-s1.onedio.com/id-5522bb70ca62b5a8659fb894/rev-0/raw/s-5be2a54b64fbc416b30b0e81970fee42d6e0ea8c.gif
drax8883 Da Booty Yack DECULCHA
Got it! Yessssss!

Oops I accidentally bundled it with "job of a service club member" do I have to separate the orders? I will gladly pay for shipping twice.
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
aw geez i don't get paid until tomorrow, is there a way to reserve a copy?
InTraining wrote...
aw geez i don't get paid until tomorrow, is there a way to reserve a copy?

I really doubt it, I think you're going to have to go for it now if you want a copy.
YQII FAKKU Translator
drax8883 wrote...
Oops I accidentally bundled it with "job of a service club member" do I have to separate the orders? I will gladly pay for shipping twice.

Send an e-mail to store@fakku.net and we'll see if we can sort it out.

InTraining wrote...
is there a way to reserve a copy?

Unfortunately, not as far as I know.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Thought there was gonna be an announcement.
Got my copy anyways. ^^
blackice85 FAKKU! Gold
Hanayome wrote...
Thought there was gonna be an announcement.
Got my copy anyways. ^^

Yeah I'm a bit irritated about that, glad I happened to check it just now.