Retiring the FAKKU Books Founder Achievement

Pages 12Next
On September 10th, 2015 we will be retiring the FAKKU Books Founder achievement. Meaning September 10th is your last chance to receive the achievement if you don't already have it. For the past year the achievement has been given to users that have purchased one of our books. The achievement was a way to show that you supported us during our transition into a legitimate publisher. September 10th will mark one year from when we started giving out the achievement, making it the perfect time to retire it.

The Job of a Service Committee Member will be the last book eligible to receive the FAKKU Books Founder achievement. Going forward we will replace the founder achievement with a more general supporter achievement. In addition to the new achievement we will be publishing the second edition of Renai Sample. It will include dialogue/grammar updates and a lot of improvements based on things we learned over the past year. If you own the digital edition of the book, you will automatically receive the updated version when it is released.

founder-achievement.png
If we neglect to get the Books Founder Achievement but get the new one when it gets out, will we still gain access to the books that you would've been able to read if you got the Founder Achievement
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
SterFex wrote...
If we neglect to get the Books Founder Achievement but get the new one when it gets out, will we still gain access to the books that you would've been able to read if you got the Founder Achievement

The achievement doesn't give you access to any books, all it does is say that you're one of the people who bought a FAKKU book early on in FAKKU Books' existence.
SterFex wrote...

Yes, any perks that have been given to users that own a FAKKU Book will be available regardless of which achievement you have.
Thank you for your reply Jacob!
I read free something ._.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Gonzo32 wrote...
I read free something ._.

Yep if you already own the digital version of Renai Sample you get a free updated copy of Renai Sample Edition 2 :p
Podre alguna vez poder descarguar un manga de este sitio, buenas noches soy de mexico saludos
Cool deal. Hard to believe it has been a year! Congrats!
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
This is nice, considering all the things happening on my birthday lol.
beeEAZY Raep Horse
Any idea on when you want to announce anything like subscriptions?

If so, will there be only monthly deals?

What about a yearly subscription thing?
I got my Hard Copy of Renai Sample last September, and if I remember correctly it came in the mail in December, as expected, so you guys have been good on your word from the start.

I want to pose a question that will probably be weighing on some peoples' minds: So by retiring it, do you mean that people who already have the achievement will lose it?

Or do we get to keep this achievement to proudly show that we bought some of the first Fakku! Books, and Supporter will be a new achievement that people get later?

I mean, it would be nice to retire it, without removing it entirely, since a lot of people (Myself included) have supported you guys since Renai Sample came out for pre-order.

It's up to you of course, but I'm sure the people who supported you from the beginning would prefer it that way.
LoliCreamPie wrote...
I got my Hard Copy of Renai Sample last September, and if I remember correctly it came in the mail in December, as expected, so you guys have been good on your word from the start.

I want to pose a question that will probably be weighing on some peoples' minds: So by retiring it, do you mean that people who already have the achievement will lose it?

Or do we get to keep this achievement to proudly show that we bought some of the first Fakku! Books, and Supporter will be a new achievement that people get later?

I mean, it would be nice to retire it, without removing it entirely, since a lot of people (Myself included) have supported you guys since Renai Sample came out for pre-order.

It's up to you of course, but I'm sure the people who supported you from the beginning would prefer it that way.

If you already have it, you will keep it forever! You will also automatically be given the new achievement that replaces it.
Hi, will we still be able to purchase all your books that came out prior to the September 10th update? I look forward to building a collection of the works from you guys, the same way I collect JUMP. (Picture bookshelf filled with top tier uncensored H-Manga)
KazukiT_Z wrote...
Hi, will we still be able to purchase all your books that came out prior to the September 10th update? I look forward to building a collection of the works from you guys, the same way I collect JUMP. (Picture bookshelf filled with top tier uncensored H-Manga)

Yes you will still be able to purchase them, you just won't get the achievement on your FAKKU profile. And your collection sounds quite impressive.
>If you own the digital edition of the book, you will automatically receive the updated version when it is released.

Is it safe to assume that this policy will hold for all books released now and in the future?
akiba-kei Nobel Prize Winner
I haven't but any of your books, I just don't like buyung per internet, I don't trust the net. I don't own credit card and it's embarrassing ask it to my mom just to buy an H-book. I really want to support fakku but I can't find how. Do you accept deposit? 😄 send me your account and I'll buy Renai Sample 😅
You have many fans in Mexico you know. It would be great doing Spanish editions.
akiba-kei wrote...
I haven't but any of your books, I just don't like buyung per internet, I don't trust the net. I don't own credit card and it's embarrassing ask it to my mom just to buy an H-book. I really want to support fakku but I can't find how. Do you accept deposit? 😄 send me your account and I'll buy Renai Sample 😅
You have many fans in Mexico you know. It would be great doing Spanish editions.

Forum Image: https://data.archive.moe/board/a/image/1347/76/1347763505510.png
Is there another way to recieve the achievment without purchasing a book. Same with revavlont i just dont purchis things online but i still would like to support fakku
One year already! How far things have come in that time. A good time to retire the achievement, and thanks for giving us the new one as well.

On the topic of book achievements, any plans to add milestones for completing one's collection?
Pages 12Next