[Locked] FAKKU Subscription Questions

Okay, good for u guys, but I really want my 5 years worth of deleted favorites back, just the names, PLEASE. PLEASE? PLEASE??? Why are you taking so much time for something as simple as that? There is A LOT of ppl waiting... Come on.
I just purchased a month's subscription, but I was double charged and got two email confirmations and two charges on my credit card. How should I go about getting a refund for one of these charges?

-Nli
Arlen10 wrote...
I would really like 3 month or 1 year options at discounted rates. $12.95 is a bit over what I was expecting. Not sure if it's worth it for me. I think I might stick with the books or try it out for a month. Speaking of trying it, any thoughts on 1 or 2 week trials for this service?

I'm with bro... I wish they have free trial at first... I mean this is a lot of fapping in one day... They have a lot of awesome Artist in this thing...
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Soralover wrote...
Okay, good for u guys, but I really want my 5 years worth of deleted favorites back, just the names, PLEASE. PLEASE? PLEASE??? Why are you taking so much time for something as simple as that? There is A LOT of ppl waiting... Come on.

They already released the tool 3 weeks ago
Favorites/Collections Export

You just need to go to your favorites and hit export
KAN-Man Meat Supreme
Hey, it's happening! This is really neato so far, and I'm on board with what's coming up. Though in the future, will the magazine chapters be released all at once when the magazine is published? 40 to 50 chapters is a lot, but it factors to 1-2 per day if you partition it that way. Personally I don't mind, but I would like to hear about this, and what others think of the flow of content through the service.
1. Will there be free contents or all the releases be available to subscribers only?
2. Will the "FAKKU Subscription" contents be available to free users after X number of months?
3. If possible, can free users "hide" all subscription/books only content?

Thanks for your patience. Sorry if the questions have been answered before, but I mainly just use this site to read hentai for the past 3 years and I didn't really follow the news or updates.
Gentlemen, it was a good run while it lasted, but now i will take my farewell
you can say all you want for the fact that fakku works with 50+ artists, translates their works immediately, and so on
But in my opinion almost 13$ monthly are too much for what i use and what it offers
if it was less expensive, maybe I could have stayed
good luck with everything, Jacob, no ill feeling
v-rider wrote...
First off, I love that we can get more translated content at a more regular speed so I am excited to be a part of this new service. My question follows as what are the subscribers getting besides the daily updates. For example, if I were to purchase the subscription at a later date, would I still have access to the previous content or is this service something like Netflix/Amazon Prime where we only have access to older content with a subscription?

When you subscribe you will have access to all the content, including previously released content.

blackswordsman wrote...
$12.95 per month? Seriously? There had better be tons of releases every day or something because that's more than my Netflix or SWTOR subscriptions. I'd be a bit less reticent to do this if there were options for bundle prices for subscribing for longer periods (e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc.).

And I'd really like a Paypal option. No offense, but I'm not entrusting my payment card number(s) to an online subscription service like this. And I don't use Bitcoin, nor do I want to.

If I do decide to subscribe here and now, temporarily until you guys implement Paypal, can I change my billing method later?

First off, glad to hear you play SWTOR! I used to work at BioWare on SWTOR specifically, really fond memories.

To answer the billing method question, yes, you can change your billing method at any time once you subscribe.
first off. it seems like some people are over thinking this? where was it said therell be no free content?

I read alot on here..i bought 3 books at a con and ordered one off the site. im glad to see sales hit 65k.

if the magazines are able to be downloaded digitally. like books im all in :x havent seen that answered yet.
blackswordsman wrote...
$12.95 per month? Seriously? There had better be tons of releases every day or something because that's more than my Netflix or SWTOR subscriptions. I'd be a bit less reticent to do this if there were options for bundle prices for subscribing for longer periods (e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc.).

And I'd really like a Paypal option. No offense, but I'm not entrusting my payment card number(s) to an online subscription service like this. And I don't use Bitcoin, nor do I want to.

If I do decide to subscribe here and now, temporarily until you guys implement Paypal, can I change my billing method later?

I also request to consider implementation of paypal and bundle prices for subscribing for longer periods.
chato829 wrote...
This isn't regarding the subscription, but is this the end of the free readable content? I've been here since nearly the start (made an account eventually). I supported you guys also ( my badge :D ) but was just wondering if the free to read people are not going to get free to read content anymore.

There will come a time where we offer premium content (books, magazines, etc) for free. In order to reach that point we need to remove scanlations from the website, which is the current free content. It's a necessary step for us and it does suck to lose that content, but it's a step I am proud to take.
Jacob wrote...
Ciloh wrote...
Hello! Will more methods of payment (e.g Paypal) be made available in the future?

Yes we plan to add PayPal in the future, we are also looking at paysafe because we've had a few requests from beta testers. Apparently it's big in Europe?

Good to hear that you plan to add Paypal.

But paysafe? You mean those paysafecards that you can buy in many shops where you probably don't need to be 18 or older? (don't know if they do age verification)

Don't know if that would be smart. I know that books have no real age rating but what you offer is in someway sexual content.
Serypti wrote...
Wow. I'm surprised at how many people are balking at the price. I don't think that the price is all that different from what the folks in Japan pay for a magazine, and here, you're getting two magazines, not one, and it's uncensored to boot (though granted, it's only in digital form, not physical form like the Japanese subscribers get). With this, we're getting lots of content at a good pace, and some of it is from mangaka whose work never seems to get translated by the folks doing scanlations. And these aren't scanlations. They're the real deal at high quality, with the mangaka providing uncensored images rather than us only getting decensored versions that some fans photoshopped. This is awesome. And it's well worth the price.

One thing I probably should have mentioned is that the subscription will only increase in value over time. When we add more magazines (which we will do) the price will not go up. So eventually that $12.95 will get 3, 4, 5 magazines a month and so on.
Great step forward. I will be subscribing as soon as i find a job lol.

To help with other people's questions:

1. All free contents will soon be deleted, sorry. Edit: that is the scanlation ones apparently. That said some free premium/legal content may be available at some point in time but no specifics yet.

2. No you won't be able to download digital versions with subscription. That's what fakku book is for. Much like netflix or any other subscription based service, everything is online without any physical copy(which is sad, because i would love those) My suggestion is print screening for future personal viewing.

3. More like an FYI but Jacob, iirc, said that there probably won't be physical copies of the magazine available in fakku, but maybe a yearly/every half a year(I'm actually wishing quarterly) compilation of the best during that span will most likely be published in physical copies. Not something set on stone but it's what their hoping for.

Hope this helps.

To voice my opinion:

Just imagine: new daily content, and even more soon as they work with more artists/publishers. High Quality content as well. While some people are not here often enough to justify the subscription, vivid fans of hentai manga would surely be excited about this as I am. While it doesn't look like the best deal at the moment, I'm sure it will be once everything gets settled, we get more content and get older contents(Katekano and RingXMama please), and bundles become available. What I am hoping is that those in books be available in subscription as well(without the download privileges, of course.) I understand hating this and loving this, but I am all for this huge step forward.(Just please don't chase away other sites that offer free content for the other people/older content/doujin mangas)

My question:

Is there a timeline as to when you at least hope to get the other two publishers? How about older content? If all free content gets deleted Fakku would be faily empty for a while, I imagine(as compared to before). Also, are you planning on making all this current and future content available all the time, or are you gonna be taking out some chapters(say the not-so-popular ones) to make room for newer ones? If so what if we wanted to view it again and its not available anymore(the one thing I hate about netflix)? If you could answer these I'd appreciate it.

tl;dr just gave some info, gave my opinion and requests as well as a couple questions
Can we subscribe to a particular artist or artists? That way we can be informed of uploads of new things which would cater to individual tastes. For example i'd sign-on but would want only Napata or Homunuculus as the the ones i have access to/informed of but don't want other stuff like those artists typically known for forced, ntr. Just asking.
homefree98 wrote...
Personally, I don't like subscription type service. I feel I didn't own them :-(
Do you have any plan to sell each magazine like fakku book in the future.

We do plan to sell that magazines individually in the future, but probably not until next year.
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Jacob wrote...

We do plan to sell that magazines individually in the future, but probably not until next year.

Would they be more expensive or around the same price as the books?
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
Jacob wrote...
One thing I probably should have mentioned is that the subscription will only increase in value over time. When we add more magazines (which we will do) the price will not go up. So eventually that $12.95 will get 3, 4, 5 magazines a month and so on.

Well, if that's the case, then it will be worth the subscription price. If it was just going to be one or two magazines, I was thinking I'd be better off just buying them outright, even if I just went through Fakku instead of imports.
Etchimango the Ero-Fruit
If we ordered a subscription, how do we cancel our subscription after lets say for a month? (Just in case I am not satisfied with it, but at the moment I am satisfied)
623 FAKKU QA
skylerxt wrote...
Can we subscribe to a particular artist or artists? That way we can be informed of uploads of new things which would cater to individual tastes. For example i'd sign-on but would want only Napata or Homunuculus as the the ones i have access to/informed of but don't want other stuff like those artists typically known for forced, ntr. Just asking.

If you click on an artist's information, there's a subscribe button. It'll send you a notification every time a work of theirs is uploaded.