[Locked] FAKKU Subscription Questions

Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
SoraZero wrote...

FAKKU Subscription
Step 2 of 2

Once payment is complete a subscription will be added to your account and you will be granted access to our entire library of content to read online! The subscription price is $12.95 a month.

Account: SoraZero

and then i have to pay it every month then it would charge my credit automatically right?

Yes.
but if you want you can cancel it anytime and it will not renew after the end date
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Nashuim wrote...
Did you change how subscriptions were made? My card keeps getting rejected every time I try to subscribe while it worked fine before.

Send a support ticket by filling out the form here and hopefully we can help you out.
https://www.fakku.net/contact
Nashuim wrote...
Did you change how subscriptions were made? My card keeps getting rejected every time I try to subscribe while it worked fine before.

Call your bank, make sure they are not blocking the transaction for any reason. They might think it's a fraudulent charge due to the nature of our business.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Yo so I don't have a subscription but apparently a chapter by henreader did disappear. It was part of the subscription so I'm wondering why it disappeared.
The controversial filter is off.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Nashuim wrote...

In the subscription tab in your profile. Only can change cards though... until bitcoin and bank transfer are ready if they are.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Likhos01 wrote...
Yo so I don't have a subscription but apparently a chapter by henreader did disappear. It was part of the subscription so I'm wondering why it disappeared.

I can see it quite well here. Are you sure the filter is off for you?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
luinthoron wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

I can see it quite well here. Are you sure the filter is off for you?

Same.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
works now, weird.
I subscribed to Fakku.net and it was charged from my bank account. Yet It says I am not subscribed, please help. This is very frustrating.
Goinngg wrote...
I subscribed to Fakku.net and it was charged from my bank account. Yet It says I am not subscribed, please help. This is very frustrating.

Your charge was declined, the charge may appear in "pending transactions" but it will be released back to you after a few days.
Sorry that iam too lazy to search the forums...

just wanted to ask if there are any news regarding when or if ever Paypal is going to be a option to pay the subscription ?
Phosphorcracker wrote...
just wanted to ask if there are any news regarding when or if ever Paypal is going to be a option to pay the subscription ?

No PayPal for subscriptions, they do not want to be used for digital adult goods. Physical only, they also asked to be removed from digital only book purchases.
Hey, Fakku was auto subscribe without my permission after end date. Why? How I can unsubscribe this account?
Yuyukung wrote...
Hey, Fakku was auto subscribe without my permission after end date. Why? How I can unsubscribe this account?

You can cancel your subscription on this page: https://www.fakku.net/account/subscription/cancel
If there's an app for fakku then i'll think about subscribing
I actually want to see a pie chat of free users vs subscribers.
"Earlier today we launched the new subscription service on FAKKU."

The complete summary goes something along the lines of:

"Earlier today we stopped being relevant."

There are so many places who do what you're doing now. You were among the best when it came to a clean look with free quality work. Adding the purchasable books was welcome because of course you should get funding, but this subscription only deal will be the end of you.

Nice knowing you.
AtotehZ wrote...
"Earlier today we became relevant."

Fixed it for you.
I was reading Fakku sub chapters normally using Safari on my iPad, but earlier today they all suddenly don't display and show "Read Title by Author" on the tab. I can still read the books, but not the single chapters, any idea what's going on?
Genryuusai wrote...
I was reading Fakku sub chapters normally using Safari on my iPad, but earlier today they all suddenly don't display and show "Read Title by Author" on the tab. I can still read the books, but not the single chapters, any idea what's going on?

Can you post the details of which Generation ipad, version of IOS, and Safari, as well as any other details you can think of to help @Daiz look into the issue.