Renai Sample 2nd edition paperback?

coolthxmcdoom だが男だ。
I remember reading that the digital edition of got a decently sized update to dialogue and so on. Any idea if the paperback that's currently on sale is this new 2nd edition or the original?
YQII FAKKU Translator
Last I heard we only ship the updated version. Same thing for the digital.
coolthxmcdoom だが男だ。
YQII wrote...
Last I heard we only ship the updated version. Same thing for the digital.

Cool. Thanks for the info
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
More info on what was changed, or a link to relevant post?
coolthxmcdoom だが男だ。
angryaria wrote...

I can't seem to find the original news or forum post, but here's a few places where Jacob and YQII mentioned it a while back. Post 1 and 2
YQII FAKKU Translator
angryaria wrote...

coolthxmcdoom wrote...
I can't seem to find the original news or forum post, but here's a few places where Jacob and YQII mentioned it a while back. Post 1 and 2

There were a lot of changes, but almost all of the revisions made were stylistic. The quick rundown of it is:

Cover colors are more vibrant - Here's a post about this.

Smaller text - We were worried that the text would be too small to be legible in print, so we filled out the bubbles as much as possible. Turns out this wasn't an issue, so we reduced the size of the majority of the text, making it more consistent and pleasant to look at due to better margin in the bubbles.

Removed a lot of third person - It's common (especially for children/girls) to refer to themselves using their own name rather than a personal pronoun, but we decided to steer away from that after the initial release.

Updated interjections/sfxs - There are several smaller changes we've made to the words used in our translation. We haven't replaced the older ones, but rather use different ones depending on the situation. Some examples include Wah > Whoa, Eh > Huh, Nn > Mm, Chu > Kiss.

Rephrased dialogue - A decent number of bubbles were rephrased for flow or to better fit the space.

Fewer ellipsis - Some artists love ellipsis, so we cut down on them.

Font updates - A few different fonts, some text made bold, gray for whispers, etc.

Actual fixes - There were some typos, and I think two moans were mixed up on one page. I don't remember any specifically, but possibly a mistranslation as well.

Basically it's a bunch (by which I mean probably 1000+) of minor tweaks that makes it an overall better experience.
Ordered it nao.
coolthxmcdoom だが男だ。
YQII wrote...

Cover colors are more vibrant - Here's a post about this.

That stuff about the cover printing is really cool, I've never heard of anything being printed that way before
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
I think I'll try to convince a friend to order one of those so I can compare to the first edition book I got.
Likhos01 wrote...
I think I'll try to convince a friend to order one of those so I can compare to the first edition book I got.

Did.
More colorful in the cover, added credit for cover art and updated copyright. Same last page cut off.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
animefreak_usa wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...

Did.
More colorful in the cover, added credit for cover art and updated copyright. Same last page cut off.

We changed a lot of dialogue to get rid of excessive ".........." in bubbles as well