Your FAKKU Subscription just got better!

Pages 12Next
Today I am proud to announce that we will soon start simulpublishing our third magazine, Comic Shitsurakuten! We'll start releasing chapters from Shitsurakuten in March and going forward you can expect an additional 300+ pages of content each month. For the first time you'll see new uncensored work from artists like Butcha-U, momi, utu, sian, Kotengu, Mario, MEME50, BoBoBo, and many more.

All of this at no additional cost to you. No matter how much more content we add to the subscription, we have no plans to ever increase the price. This addition of another magazine solidifies FAKKU as the largest hentai publisher outside of Japan. In total we've published works from over 200 individual artists in a little over a year and this is all thanks to you. When we removed scanlations in January there was a huge outpouring of support that gave us the resources and influence to pick up another magazine. By sticking with us and subscribing, you have once again shown Japan that there are people around the world that want to support the industry and all of the artists in it. So thank you for believing in FAKKU and joining us to support the artists we've been fapping to for so many years!

Click the images below for a preview of Comic Shitsurakuten!

shitsu4.jpgshitsu1.jpg
623 FAKKU QA
It begins.
Great upgrade :')
But Kairakuten BEAST when? The works in it are top notch :'(
Antw0n Remember me?
Jacob wrote...
Today I am proud to announce that we will soon start simulpublishing our third magazine, Comic Shitsurakuten!

Jacob wrote...
an additional 300+ pages of content each month

Jacob wrote...
artists like Butcha-U, momi, utu, sian, Kotengu, Mario, MEME50, BoBoBo, and many more.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/nlB4j/323116184c.png

Spoiler:
maybe there will actually be some NTR or Futanari
Fuck yes!!! Best news all day!
beeEAZY Raep Horse
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE H8ERS!!!!!!!

but aside from my sudden overjoy of this great news. I really hope that someday we can get into other magazine companies like comic milf and other publishing companies or just having artists join as well would be even more awesome.
I think Hiura R is the only artist there I care about, but cool 8v
Bladesaber Vanilla Enthusiast
Read the word "momi" instantly creamed my pants and screamed in happiness. Subscription will now be staying forever.
If I may make a recommendation for the first release from this magazine,

"The Height of Bitchiness" by Kotengu
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Which means starting March we get three chapters a day!
Now I must prepare body and mind for this great joy...
I love FAKKU!!
Xenon FAKKU Writer
This is absolutely fantastic. Great news, all around.

Best of luck to the FAKKU translating team. Even with no increase in price, I hope this will attract many more supporters who will hopefully compensate the artists, translators, and digital experts working to provide the West with such great content.

Looking forward to a bright future for all of us here.

Also: momi is love, momi is life.
Oh cool. It might actually be worth it to keep my sub going then. I've been getting too disappointed lately with the lack of tag uploads I like.

Now if we could get X-Eros into this too that'd be much sweeter. I've always tend to have liked their stuff better.
Romana FAKKU Letterer
Acerelado wrote...
Now if we could get X-Eros into this too that'd be much sweeter. I've always tend to have liked their stuff better.

Ehh?? But.. the current subscription is both Kairakuten AND X-Eros...
erolover Ero Maniac
Patient Four wrote...
If I may make a recommendation for the first release from this magazine,

"The Height of Bitchiness" by Kotengu

While they're at it, they should also release Kotengu's only book so far, which is from Wani. I'd love to get it uncensored and in English.

Anyway, this is nice news. Some of the artists I see on the list I'm a big fan of, so I'm glad that this magazine is getting release. Hopefully Kairakuten Beast is next.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Excellent news! ^_^
This is AMAZING news!
WitnessX Starship Captain
I've been on the internet too long, I needed to Google Shitsurakuten to make sure it wasn't, you know...
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Which means starting March we get three chapters a day!
Now I must prepare body and mind for this great joy...

Sorry to disappoint, but it's highly unlikely we'll get to three chapters a day unless you count chapters from older magazines. Shitsurakuten is shorter than both X-Eros and Kairakuten, so it'll be closer to 30% more content, not 50%.

Which is, of course, still a pretty sweet deal since we're not raising the price of subscribing.
Aokito Ojousama Thrilla!
This is fantastic news. The new content announcement is great, but I'm even more excited about Fakku becoming the largest hentai publisher outside of Japan. I'm feelin' awfully proud. Gloria FAKKUsta! Gloria! Gloria!
Pages 12Next