April 2016 Update

Pages Prev12
The New Gunma's book. Finally !
Since the artist contacted you guys about publishing their works, does this mean that as long as any artist contacts you guys, you can publish their works regardless of publisher?

If so thats pretty damn awesome, and I hope more artists want their work published by you guys.

lol although that just means I'll have quite a collection if they are published
It's ranked above Yukiu Kon, Okada Kou, Gengorou? I have not read Saitom, but my d-instinct tells me to give it a try.
Spartanlugge defends the Lolis
Great news, nice to see that japanese artists acknowledge Fakku! as an important platform to publish books and manga.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
must_kill_moe_weee wrote...
Since the artist contacted you guys about publishing their works, does this mean that as long as any artist contacts you guys, you can publish their works regardless of publisher?

If we ever got Shiwasu no Okina in that fashion, I wouldn't even know how to deal. Throwing money wouldn't even be enough to express my gratitude
I read a couple chapters from It's a Straight Line Once You Fall in Love! and I'm absolutely hooked. It's an absolutely absurd premise but amazing at the same time. I might really have to consider buying this volume.
So is "Lets do it" the second book for April, or will that be "Afterschool Vanilla" ? Can someone confirm?
meme50superfan wrote...
So is "Lets do it" the second book for April, or will that be "Afterschool Vanilla" ? Can someone confirm?

Only Gunma's will be dropping in April. If I have to guess at a release schedule it would be the following:

April: It's a straight line Once you Fall in Love.
May: Key's After School Vanilla
June: Saitom's Lets do it
July: in another post Jacob had said that he believes Gujira's A Bitch a Gal and a Whatnot will drop around or even during AX 2016.

I am basing this list on the fact that no new books will be announced for the next two months. However in the end it's all just a guess on my part.

Additionally:I am guessing NTR2 will drop on February 30
luckydog001 wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...

Only Gunma's will be dropping in April. If I have to guess at a release schedule it would be the following:

July: in another post Jacob had said that he believes Gujira's A Bitch a Gal and a Whatnot will drop around or even during AX 2016.

I am basing this list on the fact that no new books will be announced for the next two months. However in the end it's all just a guess on my part.

Additionally:I am guessing NTR2 will drop on February 30

Sounds about right, but Jacob said in another thread that there will now be two books per month.
meme50superfan wrote...
Sounds about right, but Jacob said in another thread that there will now be two books per month.

You are right, but with the current amount of announced titles we would be just shy of getting 2 full releases A month until they announce new titles at AX 2016, and that is if they decided to release NTR2 in the following 3 months, doubtful to say the least (and I say that hoping I am wrong). However depending on the number of books they announce at AX2016 starting in August going forward I think that would solidify a more abundant release schedule, allowing us to get 2 full releases a month. Then aside from the new title announcements they have planned and any other new surprises I really want to hear an update about the Kickstarter.
Nikuradse wrote...
I don't know anything about this artist, but it certainly sounds interesting.

You've probably seen saitom's work before and just not known :p

That Nurse Momoi figure in the FAKKU Store? Saitom.

Racing Miku? Saitom

Expelled from Paradise? Saitom.

There's a bunch of really popular fan-art illustrations of other series that are also his work.

Saitom is awesome :) I highly suggest checking out his Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=152240
YQII FAKKU Translator
meme50superfan wrote...

We don't have a set per-month rate, but since the current goal is three weeks between releases, it works out to two books ever other month on average. For instance, Kisaragi Gunma's book is scheduled for mid-April, the two after that in early and late May, next in mid-June, and so on.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
luckydog001 wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...

Additionally:I am guessing NTR2 will drop on February 14

Fix'd
My guess is the next few books will be include Mikuni Mizuki. They'll release her first book and then simultaneously publish her new book which has yet to be released (but we all know it's on its way because she has really stepped it up this past year!). You heard it here first. ;)

And I'm sad to see people calling Saitom generic. If he's 'generic', it is because he was the one who pioneered this style. I'm going to go as far as he invented and perfected this style. The reason why so many artist use a similar style is because it is good. Just being different doesn't always mean good. I for one welcome the God of 'generic' Hentai.

Oh and of course he'll get props from the anime industry. He's the character designer of Angela from Expelled from Paradise (which Urobutcher did the screenplay for!). He's an insider himself, lol.

And just to emphasize, that's not just some list. He literally moved the most volume of books in 2015. That means by consumer demand in Japan he is literally at pinnacle of the Hentai world by out selling all of his peers. So this isn't just some chump coming to the west asking for some change, he is a best selling author.
Yah! More Kisaragi Gunma... but my poor wallet isn't happy.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
OmegaZuel wrote...
Yah! More Kisaragi Gunma... but my poor wallet isn't happy.

But your heart is!
Pages Prev12