FAKKU Books: Official Suggestion Topic

Sumiya's next book is still over a month away, however after the New Upload today my desire to have a book by Sumiya on my shelf has been solidified. I was gonna wait till later but I might as well ask now for an eventual localization of Bitches Plan

And as I do form time to to time in my suggestion posts I just wanted to mention any book, any book at all from E-Musu Aki would be greatly appreciated.
I don't even know any specific books, as this is where i come for everything now. But gimme some femdom books, i will buy them all!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
meme50superfan wrote...
Why did no one say Hajirai Break by Homunculus? WHY?!!?!!?!? Give me please!!!

No one? It's one of the most requested books here, I know I've asked for it myself as well.
Love to how the trans and how they pick what to release? So many hentai on HE needs to be trans. See what you can do. I've really saw some awesome one's. Specially since you also have to get hold of them and pay them whatever.
jimbob1141 wrote...
I don't even know any specific books, as this is where i come for everything now. But gimme some femdom books, i will buy them all!

Tsuruta Bungaku. My favorite femdom artist of all times. Gosh, the girls he draws are seductive and irresistible. Also, he is the only I've known so far that draws femdom frequently without introducing urethra insertion, ball(s) crushing, vore, etc. However, it's not published on Fakku, so you may have to wait until Fakku grows enough to expand its business with other publishers.

http://www.akaneshinsha.co.jp/item/5865/

As of now, you can still enjoy femdom on Fakku with
https://www.fakku.net/manga/black-flower-english(I love this girl the most)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/sisters-typhoon-english(Slutty sisters, not my taste, but still fappable)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/summer-days-english(The heroine is smoking hot. Fakku does not label it as femdom. I think otherwise.)
https://www.fakku.net/manga/storehouse-part-1-english(bi*ches are crazy, but worth it)
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
luinthoron wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...
Why did no one say Hajirai Break by Homunculus? WHY?!!?!!?!? Give me please!!!

No one? It's one of the most requested books here, I know I've asked for it myself as well.

I alone asked already three times for it...
Something that I really want to see UNCENSORED is "Futabu" by Bosshi.
Sadly enough I can't ask you to give me the uncensored animation of it so here's about the only request that I can make XD
hey fakku could you translate this uruujima call sex holic and also can you do novels
I would like to see some of ShindoL's works, like TSF Monogatari translated if possible, Sex Sweepers by Butcha U would also be nice
After watched Netoge anime, it reminded me that there are Hisasi's books, Koakuma Kanojo and Shoujo no Toge aren't published yet.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Ob Hajirai Break - Homunculus request.

But also Tatsu Tairagi's Junai Melody (seen it with the subtitle 'Drops of Love'). I do believe it is a Wani book, and I'd love to see the stories in it get the Fakku treatment. If only so I know what order to put the artist's names in, I've seen either one placed first. We did just miss their last appearance in the 2016-02 Shitsurakuten, which... it taunts me, Jacob. It taunts me.

Plus, it has that story with a member of the mostly female swim team showing their kohei just how prescious he is to his team. And a really hot hotsprings one. (Waggles eyebrows)
witoong623 wrote...
After watched Netoge anime, it reminded me that there are Hisasi's books, Koakuma Kanojo and Shoujo no Toge aren't published yet.
I have the tankoubon of Koakuma Kanojo right here - Digital Manga Inc.'s imprint "Project-H" released it in English quite some time ago as "Cute Devil Girlfriend". (Link) They even released a newer version as well (the first one didn't include the "Angel Ring" chapter). And that one isn't available on Amazon, sigh.
Ohkami Ryosuke's Sexual Time & Courtship

Please and Thank you.
Unkalibriert wrote...
witoong623 wrote...
I have the tankoubon of Koakuma Kanojo right here - Digital Manga Inc.'s imprint "Project-H" released it in English quite some time ago as "Cute Devil Girlfriend". (Link) They even released a newer version as well (the first one didn't include the "Angel Ring" chapter). And that one isn't available on Amazon, sigh.

Did they get permission to publish it from publisher or artist like Fakku got?
They negotiated the licence agreement with the Japanese publisher, which in this case is "Kill Time Communication", from whom Project-H holds several other licences as well. See AnimeNewsNetwork.

You can get this information on Baka-Updates btw.
Takeda Hiromitsu's new book Sister Breeder, Undead Princess by Mochi, Hatsukoi Ribbon by Henreader, Jyoshi Luck! by Distance and After School by Tsukino Jyogi.
Has anyone suggested Chupa Shower by Yahiro Pochi? Recently ordered a figure of a character from this book, would love to put it next the book.
COMIC Kairakuten BEAST 2016-02!!! It is no where to be found on Fakku, sadly.

Edited: Fakku, please get this book!
romahnae wrote...
COMIC Kairakuten BEAST 2016-02!!! It is no where to be found on Fakku, sadly.

Edited: Fakku, please get this book!

Yes, FAKKU, please get this "book"!!