Question! Shindol, Henshin Emergence?

Pages Prev123
Tech wrote...
Keep your eyes out for news for the next coming days to the weekend.

EDIT - Announcement tomorrow.

Forum Image: http://i67.tinypic.com/2w731x4.jpg
Tech wrote...
RozenLetter wrote...
DreamingCookie wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
I don't think edits will be necessary, but it's true Emergence is a pretty fucked up story.

That's true! Although, I do think that it would be somewhat "refreshing" to see something with a bit of a darker theme here on FAKKU! :>

(Not to forget, The Job of a Service Committee Member which was quite twisted and arguably dark, but it also possesed a sense of lightheartedness in the form of the occasional but very fitting humour!)

I highly doubt that fakku would ever bring in ShindoL's work its simply too dark for them and people already got kinda peeved at Takeda Hiromitsu's book and its not that bad, even im kinda not wanting on here but just my opinion. Don't get me wrong he's a great artist but the content would only hurt fakku in the long run.

Hypothetically speaking, would you buy ShindoL's work if it was put up for sale on FAKKU?

I know I would. Shindol's stuff is not fap material. I'm still horrified of his stories of the "human" cow factory. On the other hand, his work is the only the H-manga that I would ever show to anyone because it uses XXX to convey a message instead of having a message to convey XXX like other H-manga. I actually don't mind if Jacob doubles the price to compensate for the loss in quantity of consumer.
Wow I had no idea shindol emergence was published under wani magazine. I guess fakku could bring it over here if they wanted to. Though i really wish shindol cultural anthropolgy was brought over -_-

Anyways, i can see why some people would be disgusted by shindol works but why ruin it for other people? Fakku already has plenty of diverse books and my personal fakku book is the job of a service committee member.

I would absolutely love to purchase any of shindol books if brought over and if you don't like any of his works that's perfectly fine. but come on man, let us shindol fans get at least some of his books.
must_kill_moe_weee wrote...
Wow I had no idea shindol emergence was published under wani magazine. I guess fakku could bring it over here if they wanted to. Though i really wish shindol cultural anthropolgy was brought over -_-

Anyways, i can see why some people would be disgusted by shindol works but why ruin it for other people? Fakku already has plenty of diverse books and my personal fakku book is the job of a service committee member.

I would absolutely love to purchase any of shindol books if brought over and if you don't like any of his works that's perfectly fine. but come on man, let us shindol fans get at least some of his books.

Its not really ruining it for other people its more of will this make enough money for fakku to continue supporting it, that and its an image thing like vanilla is easy to market and everyone is okay with it but other genres can give off a bad vibe to others like yeah we all believe in equality and everyone has their own fetish but there is stuff that is not ok to upload and support ever... ever. So in all fairness yeah some artists works won't be posted here due to the nature of the content.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
RozenLetter wrote...

Its not really ruining it for other people its more of will this make enough money for fakku to continue supporting it, that and its an image thing like vanilla is easy to market and everyone is okay with it but other genres can give off a bad vibe to others like yeah we all believe in equality and everyone has their own fetish but there is stuff that is not ok to upload and support ever... ever. So in all fairness yeah some artists works won't be posted here due to the nature of the content.

I strongly disagree with that.
Vanilla is good, but just like real vanilla, it starts to be vomit inducing after a while.
That's why I support the existence of NTR, it brings in some spice.
Emergence is all the same, as is Urotsukidoji going to be.

If ShindoL is not posted here, it's simply because he's got a Patreon. Do not mistake yourself in thinking FAKKU won't be publishing his works in the future.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
I have to admit Hinshin-Emergence is the only full story I have read from ShinDol. That story does not paint a nice picture of humanity but, art at times is suppose to make you feel uncomfortable. it cant always be vanilla. I do have say his artwork is amazing. If Fakku published his work I buy it.
sl01 wrote...
I have to admit Hinshin-Emergence is the only full story I have read from ShinDol. That story does not paint a nice picture of humanity but, art at times is suppose to make you feel uncomfortable. it cant always be vanilla. I do have say his artwork is amazing. If Fakku published his work I buy it.

I myself like good NTR stories too but im not talking about just posting vanilla all the time im talking about stories that actually go too far in their content like scat, vore, mutilation, dismemberment, murder, child rape and such im not saying NTR is bad and should be avoided im saying there is a middle ground where we can get both but i do feel works that are seen as less fap material and more niche genres don't really have a place on an h-manga site like fakku. Look at beastairy 3 on here it didn't get a physical book release and it may never get one depending its sales it just goes to show that sometimes different genres aren't always good for the site.
RozenLetter wrote...
sl01 wrote...

I myself like good NTR stories too but im not talking about just posting vanilla all the time im talking about stories that actually go too far in their content like scat, vore, mutilation, dismemberment, murder, child rape and such im not saying NTR is bad and should be avoided im saying there is a middle ground where we can get both but i do feel works that are seen as less fap material and more niche genres don't really have a place on an h-manga site like fakku. Look at beastairy 3 on here it didn't get a physical book release and it may never get one depending its sales it just goes to show that sometimes different genres aren't always good for the site.

I'm sorry, but whaaaaaaa? the very fact that bestiary 3 is even on the fakku store is proof that fakku will someday publish something with shocking content. maybe not guro or mutilation but they will probably do it eventually and that thing will most likely be shindol emergence.

want more proof? how about bosshi xxx mix on the fakku store? its available in both digital and physical. it clearly has a warning label saying it is not for the easily shocked or offended and look how it turned out. I'm pretty sure a lot and i mean a lot of people bought it since it was sold out at AX last year.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
RozenLetter wrote...
sl01 wrote...

Like I said to a friend once:
"Human rights do not apply to characters purely made of ink and paper"
must_kill_moe_weee wrote...
RozenLetter wrote...
sl01 wrote...

I'm sorry, but whaaaaaaa? the very fact that bestiary 3 is even on the fakku store is proof that fakku will someday publish something with shocking content. maybe not guro or mutilation but they will probably do it eventually and that thing will most likely be shindol emergence.

want more proof? how about bosshi xxx mix on the fakku store? its available in both digital and physical. it clearly has a warning label saying it is not for the easily shocked or offended and look how it turned out. I'm pretty sure a lot and i mean a lot of people bought it since it was sold out at AX last year.

So i read through bosshi xxx mix to see what you were talking about but i have no idea what you think is actually shocking about it like i guess the gaping butts and vag and maybe the dragon thing but its not even close to shindol's level of shock and awe.

The only reason beastiary is on fakku is an attempt to gauge the public intrest in that sort of content and usually when a company who releases books regularly decides to play it safe and have a digital only for a book it means they don't believe that type of book or content would do very well and can determine weather or not more similar works get published.
YQII FAKKU Translator
RozenLetter wrote...
The only reason beastiary is on fakku

is because Phoenix Syndicate worked on it with the author and wanted to make it available on the site. We're simply acting as a distributor for this, which is why we're not listed as the publisher. We didn't try to play it safe with a digital only release, because we had nothing to do with the product.

I have no problem with this discussion, but I want to make it clear that it's all speculations and nothing here should be seem as an official stance from FAKKU.
YQII wrote...
RozenLetter wrote...
The only reason beastiary is on fakku

is because Phoenix Syndicate worked on it with the author and wanted to make it available on the site. We're simply acting as a distributor for this, which is why we're not listed as the publisher. We didn't try to play it safe with a digital only release, because we had nothing to do with the product.

I have no problem with this discussion, but I want to make it clear that it's all speculations and nothing here should be seem as an official stance from FAKKU.

Can we get an official statement then?
Romana FAKKU Letterer
meme50superfan wrote...

A statement on what?
Romana wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...

A statement on what?

What type of work will or will not be published on Fakku (guro etc) ? Will Emergence? What is Fakku's position of publishing guro (Emergence) etc...
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Tech wrote...
RozenLetter wrote...
DreamingCookie wrote...
Likhos01 wrote...
I don't think edits will be necessary, but it's true Emergence is a pretty fucked up story.

That's true! Although, I do think that it would be somewhat "refreshing" to see something with a bit of a darker theme here on FAKKU! :>

(Not to forget, The Job of a Service Committee Member which was quite twisted and arguably dark, but it also possesed a sense of lightheartedness in the form of the occasional but very fitting humour!)

I highly doubt that fakku would ever bring in ShindoL's work its simply too dark for them and people already got kinda peeved at Takeda Hiromitsu's book and its not that bad, even im kinda not wanting on here but just my opinion. Don't get me wrong he's a great artist but the content would only hurt fakku in the long run.

Hypothetically speaking, would you buy ShindoL's work if it was put up for sale on FAKKU?

I would, this one in particular.
meme50superfan wrote...
Romana wrote...
meme50superfan wrote...

A statement on what?

What type of work will or will not be published on Fakku (guro etc) ? Will Emergence? What is Fakku's position of publishing guro (Emergence) etc...

as much I would like an official statement too and any news about Emergence, maybe it's best if we don't get any official statement at all....
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I think Jacob said everything is up for printing except guro (which Emergence only had a piercing scene and that bottle insertion with blood towards the end I think) and toddercon.
YQII FAKKU Translator
meme50superfan wrote...

I can't confirm or deny that we're working on any book until we announce it, but I don't think there's anything in Emergence that would prevent us from publishing it.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I think Jacob said everything is up for printing except guro (which Emergence only had a piercing scene and that bottle insertion with blood towards the end I think) and toddercon.

I haven't been frequenting the forums lately... but I remember this certain question that I asked and had answered by Jacob...

Jacob wrote...
LimboPriest wrote...
Also. Just mildly curious. Does this mean that Fakku could potentially broaden their horizons and give us other adult japanese manga that nobody else would dare touch? Ero Guro Nansensu anyone?

Anything is possible.
We're proud to announce... Made my week! :> So happy that this is actually happening! Here's to hoping it will be a success and that we'll be seeing more from ShindoL in the future!
Pages Prev123