Bestiary 3 by ShindoL, Now Available on FAKKU!

Pages Prev123Next
Hanayome wrote...
Tech wrote...
snip

So are you making these available elsewhere or only on Fakku?

I do not have any plans to change my choice of distributor at the moment.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Well I guess that's cool.
Will surely purchase.

I did read the scans prior to that and it's not as dark as peoples would assume (Even Shindol's story isn't the darkest).
Likhos01 wrote...
Well I guess that's cool.
Will surely purchase.

I did read the scans prior to that and it's not as dark as peoples would assume (Even Shindol's story isn't the darkest).

Well since its a collab work every artist has their own story and each one is like 2 or 3 pages so not much story telling here.

artcellrox wrote...
Now THIS is the kind of variety I like to see in Fakku.

@rozenletter-9897627 so you were saying something about ShindoL not coming to Fakku? (^:

Its technically only a few pages of his work with limited story telling on his side, lets hold our i told you so's until he actually gets a full book published here.
Dang!

I was a bit surprised at first, when I saw this. I just got the full digital version from supporting ShindoL on Patreon. Then I thought about it for a second, and realized a print version of this would probably be awesome. The art is great, and the very D&D feel would lend itself well to print.

Then after clicking the "buy" button, I realized it's digital only...

Still, you should work on translating and selling #1 and 2!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
SpeedPunk wrote...
I can't purchase this with paypal?

Digital only, so no.
shibby06 Hentai Aficionado
i would buy this but as i support on patreon, i already have a copy :D.

Overall though, i thinking ShindoL content is generally well receieved. I don't think there is anything i haven't liked from the artist, should FAKKU sort out any other works i would definately purchase.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Not exactly my thing, but I'll still download it.
Mr.Everwood wrote...

Damn you have a complete collection of books! I'll have to come up with a reward for people that have everything...
I check here almost every day for announcements.
I'll be back tomorrow with 10$.

Cheers for this. Made my day. I like most kinds of hentai so this variation is candy to me. I prefer reading long stories, but even though it comes across like more of a 3 page teaser this is just perfect for a first release.

As an added bonus there is the anticipation of more things like this to follow. More color doujins. *drool*

And yes it's fine if they're vanilla sometimes.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Jacob wrote...
Mr.Everwood wrote...

Damn you have a complete collection of books! I'll have to come up with a reward for people that have everything...

That would be great! My initial thought would be: FAKKU Completionist. Does that sound good?
Darker stuff, great artists (BLADE I am particularly fond of), picked up in an instant.

Keep the good stuff coming guys!
Jacob wrote...
Mr.Everwood wrote...

What about those of us who have every book also but purchased from different distributors?
sadmir Moe Connoisseur
Jacob wrote...
Mr.Everwood wrote...

I like this idea.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Tech wrote...

I really do need to see the sales numbers for the first month at minimum (preferably 3 months) before I make a decision if I want to proceed with a physical print. It will happen, just a matter of when and if it is viable or not.

So I'm sitting here, hoping for the best...

SpeedPunk wrote...
I can't purchase this with paypal?

You can only purchase physical books with paypal.

Jacob wrote...

Always searching for new ways to lure us into buying more books...

By the way: it would be really great to get surprise books from time to time, I was overjoyed to see a book released beside the normal release schedule!
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Jacob wrote...
Mr.Everwood wrote...

T_T i have the physical collection plus one digital.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Jacob wrote...
Mr.Everwood wrote...

Probably easier to base this on the number of books someone owns, "everything" keeps changing with every new release.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
luinthoron wrote...
Jacob wrote...
Mr.Everwood wrote...

Probably easier to base this on the number of books someone owns, "everything" keeps changing with every new release.

Hentai Overlord Lv. 1, 2, 3 ... - The user has a formidable taste and owns 10, 20, 30 ... FAKKU-Releases
Just bought the book and I'm super excited to dig into its content! Couldn't be happier that ShindoL's work finally found its way to FAKKU!

On a side note, not sure if intentional but the anthology doesn't show up in the "book"-section, I was only able to navigate to the book by going through the link provided in this forum topic!

Don't want this book to go under the radar for a lot of people as in my opinion, they would miss a taste of greatness! Anyhow, here's to hoping for the first two parts will make their way to FAKKU! aswell!

Best regards, Cookie
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
DreamingCookie wrote...
Just bought the book and I'm super excited to dig into its content! Couldn't be happier that ShindoL's work finally found its way to FAKKU!

On a side note, not sure if intentional but the anthology doesn't show up in the "book"-section, I was only able to navigate to the book by going through the link provided in this forum topic!

Don't want this book to go under the radar for a lot of people as in my opinion, they would miss a taste of greatness! Anyhow, here's to hoping for the first two parts will make their way to FAKKU! aswell!

Best regards, Cookie

It's under doujinshi in the store.
ShindoL? Instant buy. Even though it's not a ShindoL's exclusive book, I'll still buy it and hope that Fakku would put up his book soon.
Pages Prev123Next