[Saitom] UnisiS & Wrapping

Shiro2809 wrote...
netorareisthebest wrote...
Didn't read every post so I don't know if this has been asked and or answered; since I bought the physical book at AX, is there anyway to get a digital code? If so, do I need a proof of purchase. If not, why so?

I don't exactly know where but I'm near positive I saw a post from one of the staff to send an email of a picture of your badge + the physical stuff to get the digital version.
hmm, I'll do that later then.
looks at sale page :P is it running late? :)
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
F5 intensifies
Refreshing like crazy but nothing
my browser is set to auto reload every 10 seconds
13 mins in and still going strong. For all i know they sold out in between the 2 secs it takes for me to refresh and check the tab for the physical
InTraining ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Is it already sold out? X_X
It would be nice if we could get an update...
We are literally dying here pressing F5... help!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I guess it is entirely possible that Jacob, being in Japan, is an hour off due to forgetting about DST.
"Some people just want to watch the world burn"
japan doesn't have dst? oh crap you're right. must be it
Not taking any chances
refreshing for another hour straight!
We're all gonna get carpal tunnel due to this
shawurai needs more yuri
Wouldn't that make it 1 hour earlier if he got it wrong? I'm normally at GMT+1 but currently at GMT+2 because of DTS. So instead of having to wait just till midnight I had to wait for 1 am.
shawurai wrote...
Wouldn't that make it 1 hour earlier if he got it wrong? I'm normally at GMT+1 but currently at GMT+2 because of DTS. So instead of having to wait just till midnight I had to wait for 1 am.

Trust me, I double-checked this already yesterday to make sure I would not be late even if there would be a problem like this.
shawurai needs more yuri
Well I guess we'll know in about 20 minutes now.
20+ more minutes of f5'ing to do then!
luinthoron wrote...
I guess it is entirely possible that Jacob, being in Japan, is an hour off due to forgetting about DST.

If he was being extremely literal... He did specify 4 PM PST instead of PDT. But this does seem to be the case.
rennac101 wrote...
He did specify 4 PM PST instead of PDT.

Main reason I already assumed this might happen.