New Magazine: Comic Koh!

Pages 12Next
YQII FAKKU Translator
We're excited to welcome our eighth addition to the FAKKU magazine lineup: Comic Koh! Our approach to this magazine will be a bit different from the previous ones, as we're starting out with volume 1, so keep reading if you want to hear more about that and a little bit about the magazine itself. If you just want more content, don't worry. Much like in the past, these new chapters will be added to your subscription while the cost remains completely unchanged!

Comic Koh

Comic Koh is another magazine from publisher Akaneshinsha, whose femdom-themed magazine Girls forM was added to the site last summer. The focus of this new magazine is high school girls, with an emphasis on neat and elegant artwork. This elegance is further exemplified by the magazine's gorgeous cover illustrations, done by artist Kamo ever since December of 2013 when the very first issue hit the shelves in Japan.

To kick this off, you can read the first two chapters, by Kink and Yamatogawa, right now! You can see a list of the full lineup of Vol.1 below:

Artists: Kamo (cover), Kink, Yamatogawa, Bubuzuke, Ootsuka Reika, Tsuruta Bungaku, Yuzuki N Dash, Moketa, Maban, makki, Toruneko, Turnover, Gengorou, Onizuka Naoshi, Ryo, Kudou Hisashi, Moyamoya, Fujisaki Hikari, Blmanian, Ponsuke, Makio, Desumokun, Meika

Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/comic-koh-preview.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/koh_01_preview_1.jpg
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/koh_01_preview_2.jpg
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/koh_01_preview_3.jpg
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/koh_01_preview_4.jpg
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/koh_01_preview_5.jpg
Forum Image: https://t.fakku.net/images/upload/koh_01_preview_6.jpg

As mentioned above, for this magazine we want to try something different and start with the very first issue.

One of the main benefits of doing it this way is that it allows us to experiment a bit more. We're able to pick up a new magazine without adding another 3-400 pages to our monthly workload. These first volumes are fairly large, so it might take a while to get through them. However, this allows us to start the magazine now and work our way toward the point where we can get through a full volume of Comic Koh on a monthly basis, instead of having to delay adding it to the subscription. While this is very helpful for us, it also means more content made available to you sooner, making it a win-win for all parties involved.

Starting from the beginning naturally also means there won't be any issues with series in this magazine, and maybe most importantly, we get to bring back some old classics. Comic Koh has a great lineup of artists, so it's very likely you'll see the return of some of your favorite chapters from the last five years, better than ever before in their 100% uncensored glory!
Bump!

This seems like a solid addition. Also excited to see more artists on FAKKU! Yuzuki N Dash in the very first issue, awesome.
Damn, so many of my fav artists, even though some don’t draw for Koh anymore, but still awesome!
I already see two instant favorites in vol. 1
YES!! Comic Koh has been my favorite publication for years now! Seeing it join FAKKU is basically a dream come true.
sawr The No One
Then what's next?
Comic LO?
Comic Anthurium?
Comic ExE?
Comic Grape?
Comic HOTMILK?
Comic Megastore?
Comic Mugen Tenshi?
Comic Penguin Club?
Comic Shingeki?
sawr wrote...
Then what's next?
Comic LO?
Comic Anthurium?
Comic ExE?
Comic Grape?
Comic HOTMILK?
Comic Megastore?
Comic Mugen Tenshi?
Comic Penguin Club?
Comic Shingeki?

+1 for Comic ExE and HOTMILK

Anyway, this is great news. Further proof that a Fakku sub is 120% worth the price of admission.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
sawr wrote...
Then what's next?
Comic LO?
Comic Anthurium?
Comic ExE?
Comic Grape?
Comic HOTMILK?
Comic Megastore?
Comic Mugen Tenshi?
Comic Penguin Club?
Comic Shingeki?

To quote the great Freddie Mercury: I want it all! I want it all! I want it all! And I want it now!
Another vote for Comic Penguin Club
Some of my favorite artists there...
Saburo
Asagi Ryuu
Amanagi Seiji
Maruta
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
sawr wrote...
Then what's next?
Comic LO?
Comic Anthurium?
Comic ExE?
Comic Grape?
Comic HOTMILK?
Comic Megastore?
Comic Mugen Tenshi?
Comic Penguin Club?
Comic Shingeki?

To quote the great Freddie Mercury: I want it all! I want it all! I want it all! And I want it now!

LOL. Yeah. There's so much good content there that it would be very hard to pick just one of those magazines. And unfortunately, while I definitely like the fact that FAKKU doesn't charge more when it adds more magazines, that does mean that they don't get more money from adding a magazine, which makes it harder for them to increase how much they can translate - though the more magazines they have, the greater value from the subscription, and hopefully that will increase how many folks are willing to pay for it. But the fact that they've been able to add more magazines over time indicates that they're doing fairly well even if it sounds like they're having some trouble keeping up with the load.

The dream of course is that all of the hentai content from Japan would be available in English, but that's probably a pipe dream. On the bright side though, FAKKU has managed to provide us with tons more hentai than we were ever able to obtain legally in English previously, and it's all uncensored no less. So, while it's a shame that we don't have all of those magazines yet, it's absolutely fantastic that we have the ones that we do have, and it's great that they've now added another.
I’m holding out hope for COMIC Mugen Tensei since, Tachibana Omina, is still one of,my all time favorite artists, and then COMIC Unreal!
I know it's Koh, but it's cool to see so many LO artists' chapters getting an official english release.
jokui Heart Pupils
Oh look, more vanilla. I guess we will never get anything else...
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Excellent news! And starting from vol 1 only makes it better. ^_^
Smuggins Just Some Guy
So, when is the Yamatogawa book announcement?
sawr wrote...
Then what's next?
Comic LO?
Comic Anthurium?
Comic ExE?
Comic Grape?
Comic HOTMILK?
Comic Megastore?
Comic Mugen Tenshi?
Comic Penguin Club?
Comic Shingeki?

ExE, and HOTMILK are no.1 priority. Maybe Anthurium for more Mitiking and Kaiduka.
jokui wrote...

The magazine that they added last time was "Girls forM," which isn't even vaguely vanilla.
Anyway, Koh has its share of ntr and enkou.
jokui Heart Pupils
Serypti wrote...
jokui wrote...

The magazine that they added last time was "Girls forM," which isn't even vaguely vanilla.

Yes I know that, but what does that have to do with this is adding more vanilla? Don't we have enough of it for now? Is it impossible add something that adds more variation to the tags we already have, before we get more vanilla?
jokui wrote...
Serypti wrote...
jokui wrote...

Yes I know that, but what does that have to do with this is adding more vanilla? Don't we have enough of it for now? Is it impossible add something that adds more variation to the tags we already have, before we get more vanilla?

I don't know what you're looking for, but we have quite a bit of variety on FAKKU already, and there's quite a bit of content on the site that does not have the Vanilla tag. I expect that more magazines will be added in the future which focus on content that isn't Vanilla, but since the last one they added was pretty much the opposite of Vanilla, I don't think that it's at all surprising if this one focuses on Vanilla - especially since Vanilla is one of the most popular tags on the site. There are a number of folks here who primarily want content that isn't Vanilla and a number of folks who don't want anything to do with anything that isn't Vanilla. So, FAKKU has to balance what they're doing. As such, I'd honestly have been surprised if this choice had not had Vanilla content when the previous magazine was "Girls forM" - especially when you consider that the "Girls forM" chapters seem to generally be favorited less often than chapters from some of the other magazines, implying that it was a less popular addition.

Also, completely aside from what kind of content FAKKU would like to add to the site next, they have to actually be able to make a reasonable deal with the company making the magazine in order to license it, and it's quite possible that FAKKU simply hasn't been able to make a deal right now with a lot of the other magazines that you or anyone else would be interested in.

If you have a specific magazine that you want FAKKU to license, then feel free to request it. Maybe they'll license it next. But I think that it's safe to say that a lot of the subscribers are very happy to see this magazine licensed instead of another magazine with content like "Girls forM."
Pages 12Next