FAKKU Books - Kill Time Communication Poll #1

Which book would you like FAKKU to publish next?

Total Votes : 1,987
I voted for DropOut but it probably isn't going to win. It was nice and fun to choose though. Thank you.
NarberalGamma4996 Fukuyama Naoto Fangay
This is one of the hardest choices I have to make in my life. Jacob you monster ;_;
That was actually easy. DROPOUT is one of my favourites among messed up eromanga. ;)
Atmaniac There is no too big
Easy choice: Dropout!
I see futanari, I vote
darkfriend Always Finish Inside
Very tough decision for me since I love two of these artists: Erect Sawaru and Nanase Mizuho. Only Dropout isn't my cup of tea. Still would be nice to get all four released so everyone can have what they like though.
623 FAKKU QA
All these comments for Dropout (my choice too) but the vanilla one is still winning. And you wonder why vanilla is published a lot lol
Rip PANDRA
;-;
suicide6 wrote...
Rip PANDRA
;-;

lol
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
623 wrote...
All these comments for Dropout (my choice too) but the vanilla one is still winning. And you wonder why vanilla is published a lot lol

Humans have weak willed flesh.
animefreak_usa wrote...
623 wrote...

All these flavors of Hentai and people keep ordering Vanilla....
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
Why must you make us choose?

Do you like to see us suffer?
Monster Girl would top Vanilla in a Fakku poll, but this book has both.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
must_kill_moe_weee wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
623 wrote...

All these flavors of Hentai and people keep ordering Vanilla....

I do like the occasional vanilla ice cream but i also like other flavors. Chocolate, mint, banana, rocky road, The dairy queen special (only those who know me knows what that means ^_-) ect. ect. Still i would like to taste some fear and anguish in a cone. Probley tastes like cold blood.
I would have liked a pure yuri book. As it is, none of these are all that appealing. Worse still, three of them are totally disgusting. I'll vote for Nanase Mizuho's My Bride is the Demon Lord!?, since the art looks pretty, and the content isn't repulsive.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
WTF? I'm still waiting for Ntr squared...did it come out yet? I've been living under a rock lately.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
623 wrote...

And on the Discord a fair few wanted PANDRA

A vocal minority, perhaps?
Gravity cat wrote...
623 wrote...

And on the Discord a fair few wanted PANDRA

A vocal minority, perhaps?

As much I loved this poll idea, I don't know if FAKKU is going to do this type of thing again in the future. I get the feeling all 4 of these books will be published, but in a poll for order of release I think a Vanilla book is always going to win like dircolive56 said. I never knew the FAKKU Vanilla fanbase was so high so most likely any other book besides Vanilla might be shunned in a poll. Perhaps its just best if FAKKU releases any of their books when they want rather than a user poll. IDK this is just my opinion on things since us edgy fans got slaughtered.
623 wrote...

Check again add up all the votes besides the vanilla book and you get a vast majority wanting something else it just seems that way because the votes are split.
gboyredpee 2Blazed2Fap
welp, no loli books so monster girl it is.