FAKKU Reader Help, Feedback and Bug Report Thread

This is some feedback and maybe a bug on the new tags ui we got on the main menu. each time I switch tags, and decide to go to the next page, it brings me back to the New Releases section on the page that I selected. I'm not sure if that's intended or not, just thought it'd be worth mentioning
Under My Account>Library, Games used to be listed now its gone?
I'm having trouble reading manga right now. I click on one and it just refreshes the page.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Pun2001 wrote...
I'm having trouble reading manga right now. I click on one and it just refreshes the page.

I have the same problem...
Can't read any new content, just loads main page. I can read from my favs, and other lists but not new stuff. I can also read new ones that I had put on my lists right before the problem, but they won't load if I click on them from the main page. Same thing if I click on an author's other works, just loads their list of works again.
I'm trying to buy Special Days and Indecent Proposal by digital only, yet the store site states they're not being released until March and May respectively - isn't this just for the paperbacks?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Yes. They are actually available for dl now so that only if you bought the real paper book.
The coloring seems to be off on the latest Cover’s Comment Part 188: NaPaTa.

There is also a missing apostrophe in the sideways text where it says, “You only get to meet NaPaTa-sensei s girls in Kairakuten!!!”
YQII FAKKU Translator
myinon wrote...
The coloring seems to be off on the latest Cover’s Comment Part 188: NaPaTa.

There is also a missing apostrophe in the sideways text where it says, “You only get to meet NaPaTa-sensei s girls in Kairakuten!!!”

Noted. I've reported it and I'll likely get fixed tomorrow.
The coloring seems to be off on the manga Makana-san Engagement Dick.
Hey, I'm new to the site, but I'd like to suggest 'consent' or 'willing' or 'enthusiastic' be added to tags and/or descriptions. I get that a lot of hentai depicts less than legal situations and that they are all fantasies, but I'm the kinda guy who really enjoys the idea of a girl (or guy, not picky) really enjoying a gangbang or rough sex scene without the need for mind control or rapey rape pills.
Summary:
You can't see the last page using two page view, using the beta reader.

Steps to reproduce:
0. Enable beta features, set Page Display Mode: Two Pages When Possible
1. https://www.fakku.net/hentai/elder-daughters-circumstances-english/read/page/18-19
2. Click to go to next page.

Expected behavior: last page should be opened, page 20.

Actual behavior: you see the "end" page instead, but with a funny URL.

URL bar shows 20-21 instead of 20. Page content shows "end" page. (Clicking to move forward will change the URL to the "end" page as well.

FAKKU Reader 2.13.0-beta.4 running on Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36

FAKKU Reader 2.13.0-beta.4 running on Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:64.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/64.0
CTRL+W doesn't seem to work anymore in fullscreen mode to close the tab (chrome, windows 10).
not really liking the layout of the new reader
TheMicrowave wrote...
not really liking the layout of the new reader
Personally, I'm not a big fan of not having the manga title when the overlay is shown.
And I really don't like the "the end" page. Really unnecessary, and quite ugly IMHO.
In the new reader, there is no way to jump to a chapter in a book. Also, in many books like Love Ridden, the thumbnails corresponds to the chapters but the "browse" tab still treats them as normal pages.
Maybe a bug with the new reader, you can advance pages by using the scroll wheel, but if you scroll past the last page, you can't use it to go back to the last page.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
So far, I like some of the improvements of the new reader although I do feel like some improvements can be made.

First, I like the autoplay feature. I recently broke one of my wrists (which, of course, happened to be my fap hand), so the addition of this feature has been helpful (it's tricky to jerk-off and turn pages with one hand and not feel interrupted). However, I feel that even on the slowest speed, it seems a bit too fast especially on dialogue heavy pages.

I feel that the ending page could have some improvements. For instance, it could recommend other chapters such as those from the same artist, those that are in the same collection, or those that are in the same magazine.

As others have said, it would be nice to have the chapter name and artist at the top like in the old reader. There's also the fact that there doesn't seem to be a way to hide the cursor, overlay, and scroll bar all at once. I've also been getting some white space at the bottom of the page on occasion when going fullscreen. Here's a screenshot of it:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/aSbr4oT.png
It feels weird to have the 'Back' option in the top left along with the 'Info' on the bottom take you to the same place, if one of them could become the chapter, artist, and/or the page numbers that'd be really cool. I miss that info being front and center when you're in a chapter without interrupting it.

Also, an ongoing issue with two page spreads is still around, even with the 'single pages with spreads' option they're not always shown at the same time and instead are on their own page.
Shiro2809 wrote...
It feels weird to have the 'Back' option in the top left along with the 'Info' on the bottom take you to the same place

It's for situations where you may be visiting directly to the reader from another location (library) rather than the information page. Back would return you to your library, but info would show you the information page.