AX box set

Hello I'm just curious if this years box set "Michiking Box" will be for sale on the site afterwords like previous years. Once again I'm not going to be able to make it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Should be. I think they buy more just to sell on the store instead of leftovers from a like boshi xxx mix
Thanks for the replys. maybe one day i will be able to attend. I hope that we get plenty of warning before it goes on sale
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
This box I have to say is extra special. It has all the fixin's on it. Matte finish, spot gloss title with gold foil to compliment the soft pink color...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/wkW0maGDN1eSc/giphy.gif
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
So you textured the boxes like you did for Saitom Box?
The other boxes weren't as textured IIRC.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Likhos01 wrote...
So you textured the boxes like you did for Saitom Box?
The other boxes weren't as textured IIRC.

Saitom has like a sparkle grain to it, this box isn't textured like that, but the spine of the box and all the flower pollon dots is shiny gold foil over top of the matte. The cover title is a glossy smooth finish to it as well
Now I'm really excited. I look forward to owning it.
Unlikely but I would kill for one more limited print of Saitom Box. The only collection I’m missing (just picked up Michiking set today, it’s indeed beautiful).
cev229 wrote...
Unlikely but I would kill for one more limited print of Saitom Box. The only collection I’m missing (just picked up Michiking set today, it’s indeed beautiful).

As a big fan of Michiking that is good to hear! I'm anxiously awaiting when we can possibly buy the box when not attending AX
This Is so sad the box is Sold out, I will now go drown in my own tears
Jokke09 wrote...
cev229 wrote...

As a big fan of Michiking that is good to hear! I'm anxiously awaiting when we can possibly buy the box when not attending AX

I also am going to be waiting for news of when I can purchase this awesome box set
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Brittany wrote...
This box I have to say is extra special. It has all the fixin's on it. Matte finish, spot gloss title with gold foil to compliment the soft pink color...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/wkW0maGDN1eSc/giphy.gif

Such a tease

PS Hopefully AX is going well, I heard the lines where the worst they have ever been
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
So... the store site says it's sold out...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Read this post
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

They always sell out at the con. There a shipment at the store.
Will there be a digital version like the Saitom box set?
jsojoo12 wrote...
Will there be a digital version like the Saitom box set?

Most likely that's how I'm going to have to get it