Jealous girls?

It may sound strange, but does anyone know hentai manga where you can see that the girl is jealous? The only one that comes to mind is "Anxious Tsumiki-chan", but I do not know if there are more similar to that.
For the following list the level of jealousy differs for each release and I tried to choose releases where a character has jealous feelings during sex and/or jealousy is the driving force for a character to have sex. Furthermore, the characters are what I interpret as jealous. Anyways here are some that are in my Favorites with a short blurb for each one:

• Three-Way Docking! by Butcha-U. While not the main girl in this release, a thicc tanned kogal joins in midway and she is jealous. Note that this release is apart of a series, however the two prequels are only available in Butcha-U's book "Dirty Docking!"

• Cat's Crade by Yumeno Tanuki. By hentai standards, a really good read from a literary sense.

• Out!!! by Hirama Hirokazu. The jealousy here is fucking adorable.

• Secret Lover by Meiyamamoh. A calm, simmering, and realistic kind of jealousy.

• A Sudden Pet Girlfriend - Pet 3 by sorani. It's a cat fight! This is apart of a series and you should probably read the previous parts. Not only are they really good, but the context is (somewhat) needed.

• Campus Life by Sanjuurou. Fucking lucky bastard. Two drop dead gorgeous college girls? TWO?!?
Split133 wrote...
For the following list the level of jealousy differs for each release and I tried to choose releases where a character has jealous feelings during sex and/or jealousy is the driving force for a character to have sex. Furthermore, the characters are what I interpret as jealous. Anyways here are some that are in my Favorites with a short blurb for each one:

• Three-Way Docking! by Butcha-U. While not the main girl in this release, a thicc tanned kogal joins in midway and she is jealous. Note that this release is apart of a series, however the two prequels are only available in Butcha-U's book "Dirty Docking!"

• Cat's Crade by Yumeno Tanuki. By hentai standards, a really good read from a literary sense.

• Out!!! by Hirama Hirokazu. The jealousy here is fucking adorable.

• Secret Lover by Meiyamamoh. A calm, simmering, and realistic kind of jealousy.

• A Sudden Pet Girlfriend - Pet 3 by sorani. It's a cat fight! This is apart of a series and you should probably read the previous parts. Not only are they really good, but the context is (somewhat) needed.

• Campus Life by Sanjuurou. Fucking lucky bastard. Two drop dead gorgeous college girls? TWO?!?

Thank you very much, I will read them all.
Keep piling the jealous recs on!
My comment was deleted?
YQII FAKKU Translator
RailSword wrote...
My comment was deleted?

Please limit your recommendations to content that's available through legal means, i.e., not piracy.
Oh it's like that well pardon me.
Squigl best squigl
Now this is my shit
Thank you for the recs!
Man I love the internet for the people of culture who have the ability to dish out fantastic recommendations :D
I also like this. Thanks for reccomendation.
Thank you. Never knew I needed this.