Nana & Kaoru by: Ryuta Amazume coming to FAKKU Fall of 2022

Pages Prev123Next
oldgrouch Cat of Time
Hmmm... I did not realize there might not be a digital release until I went to the book section to pre-order it but did not find it there.

I hope there is a digital release. I buy very few physical books because I need a magnifier to read them these days. I've actually dispensed with most of my physical book collection for that reason. It is much easier for me to read off a large screen.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
oldgrouch wrote...
Hmmm... I did not realize there might not be a digital release until I went to the book section to pre-order it but did not find it there.

I hope there is a digital release. I buy very few physical books because I need a magnifier to read them these days. I've actually dispensed with most of my physical book collection for that reason. It is much easier for me to read off a large screen.

I think this is this announcement they haven't done anything yet. I believe all the releases do have a digital question is will it be on fakku or denpa like pleasure and Corruption. I'm basing that on the last buyable physical we had shipping in Februaryy 2022.
Finally. I'm very surprised and excited about this news.

I was looking on eBay to import the Japanese volumes because I have a physical backlog of manga/hentai that I really enjoy and no one did an official translation to English.

Now we just wait.
This is as unexpected as it is awesome! Had given up all hope of ever seeing an official release of this manga. Definitely getting it as soon as it's available.
Never heard of this so I went to read vol 1 .... and fell completely enamored with it. Love that it takes itself more like a manga than a doujin. I'm 100% buying every release. So I assume there will be 6 books in total since it's a 3-in-1? What about the side stories? Will they be include as well?
623 FAKKU QA
cryptonic wrote...
Never heard of this so I went to read vol 1 .... and fell completely enamored with it. Love that it takes itself more like a manga than a doujin. I'm 100% buying every release. So I assume there will be 6 books in total since it's a 3-in-1? What about the side stories? Will they be include as well?

Are the side stories the short 4-koma-ish comics?
623 wrote...
cryptonic wrote...

Are the side stories the short 4-koma-ish comics?

I think they mean the other series. Black Label, Pink Pure and Last Year. Which last year is still going on so probably not yet.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
This looks interesting.
I haven't bought a book in a while, guess it's time to whip it out again. My wallet that is.
Yes!!! Can't wait to get this. This series started an interesting and still on-going "breather relationship" with my now former co-worker... be very happy to get an official copy and present to them.
Hell yeah, this is my favourite BDSM manga, and probably my guilty pleasure manga, haha. Am definitely looking forward to this.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
peb2000 wrote...
Will there be a digital version, or is this print only?

oldgrouch wrote...

Yes! The series will have a digital release as well on site as our other titles have previously. This isn't a normal 'pre-order now, will release later' announcement. With DENPA having a panel at Anime NYC announcing the title, we thought it'd be appropriate to share with you all as well. There will be another thread when the actual pre-order/purchase begins, hope this clears things up!
"...estimated to be released in Fall 2022." I just can't wait for an entire year for one of my favorite mangas to be released. I need it now!
Will this be the digitally colorized version of the series? I would gladly purchase that version of the book since you don't see to may English License publishers doing those releases of the series. I would be more willing to spend the extra buck or two for a digitally colorized version over the standard black & white edition.
robpcfl wrote...
Will this be the digitally colorized version of the series? I would gladly purchase that version of the book since you don't see to may English License publishers doing those releases of the series. I would be more willing to spend the extra buck or two for a digitally colorized version over the standard black & white edition.

The omnibus will be in A5 format with a dust jacket and cover, and the interior will include a color tip-in page of the title page for each volume. If we can get it approved by the Japanese publisher, I'd also like to include a color gatefold for volumes 2 and 3 jackets, but that's not anything I can guarantee right now. Any changes we make in the English edition we have to get approved. Anything in the physical version will be included in the digital version. Hope this info helps!
Is this still scheduled to release in the fall? Or was it pushed back due to everything related to the store? Dying for this series to launch!
cryptonic wrote...
Is this still scheduled to release in the fall? Or was it pushed back due to everything related to the store? Dying for this series to launch!

We're still aiming for Fall!
I have been waiting to grab this in english since it's completion so many years ago. Thanks for showing this gem some love!
affles001 wrote...
I have been waiting to grab this in english since it's completion so many years ago. Thanks for showing this gem some love!

I'm very happy to hear that. Honestly I've been working at FAKKU since 2014 and been involved since our very first book published and this project by far has been my favorite to work on. I think you'll be very happy with the outcome of this in English!
In France people sell this manga with 18 volume for almost 1000$ its crazy beside i'm waiting for the english version with impatiente
Quick question. Is this going to be like what happened with pleasure and Corruption? Where you can get the first two volumes here but you have to by the rest on denpa? I like having the option of the physical and high resolution digital.
Pages Prev123Next