Unlimited Goodbye Works.

Goodbye Nikon
Thanks for everything Nikon, Gooodluck in everything you do (or planning to do). 6_^
Peace. And stay healthy.
Well, I'm still fairly new here, but you've been a heck of an admin Nikon. It's a shame to see you go, but that's life, I guess... Well, good luck in whatever you end up doing, stay safe and make sure that you rock whatever you choose to do in the future!
It's ok. Soon as Shirou dies we'll get Archer back.

May you live a fulfilling life, Nikon.
*salutes*
Thank you sir. Good luck, prosperity and fulfillment to whatever you do.
Oh no it's so hard not to be sad. Nikon I never thought you would leave Fakku. You will be missed good sir.

Forum Image: http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/GinIchimaru_09/we07-anime-sorakake03.png
Take care dude and thank you for everything... desu! <3
Later Nikon. Take care.

Too uncreative at the moment to write something witty.
I may have just created this account recently but i have been lurking around FAKKU for around 2 years and i say thank you for everything Nikon. You have done great things with FAKKU and i hope you will be safe and enjoy life.
Sweet dreams, my prince!
Dude, haven't posted in forever, but I gotta pop back in for this. I know you'll be missed around here, and I wish you well in whatever you're heading for next.

Also, I'll always treasure the poem you included with that hentai volume you sent me. Lulz ^_^
You'll be missed Nikon, glhf in life.
I am speechless....
i haven't been part of FAKKU for very long but wish you the best of luck all the same!
Happy trails... and good luck in your future endeavors . ;_;
hmm....hey man,wish you luck in ur lives...T_T
if there is a greet,there will be goodbye in the end....
wish you the best,godspeed
Wherever you go, i hope you get paid well and live happily, dude.
Thanks for all the contributions over the years.
Scion in chains The Forgotten Faggot
Goodbye to you and good luck.