Cookie War!

just took the cookie from this guy.

done. I have the cookie.
makes StillIn happy causeing her to go crazy and give me the cookie and all her money
Unos Filipino Curry Lover
Have mibu-chan love TheLazyOne making her happy causing him to go crazy and give me the cookie and all her money
LOL wtf where did u get that illusion that i like mibu chan

Calls upon an army of monsters to tickle Unos to death then pulls cookie from your spasming hand >.>
just snatched the cookie..

haha, i have the cookie~
cut's off still's hand holding the cookie then runs off with it

Mine!
drops a cow on Symeria picks up cookie

mmm cookies
brings tsukune in and while *avatar* is busy admiring him, snatches the cookie and wedged it between my fragrant armpits
cookie monster came out of no where, grabbed the cookie, eats it and he wins
Falcon punch at cookie monster's crotch that makes him spit out his balls and cookie.then skin em alive.

got teh cookie.
I just go to the shop and buy some cookies..yey!..

J/K.. trip FOG, and he lose the cookie and i pick it up

run like hell away from FOG
mmm i ask nicely for cookie and she gives it to me ^^
when walking home,grab and drag her to alley where rapist awaits.give her to them and then they ******,******** and ******* the hell out of her.and i take teh cookie.
The rapist get finished and graped FOG and f*cked, her in the a**hole, and even the p***y, and the e*rs, and the n*se, okey enough.. just give me the damn cookie!!

mine, mine, mine!!...
Chainsaw you into little pieces and light your shredded remains on fire. My cookie.
jmason Curious and Wondering
Push you down a humongous set of stairs. My cookie.
distract you with a neko and steals teh cookie!
HA!!.. you chainsaw a illusion.. just snatch the cookie from FOG and take the rocket to the moon and eat the cookie there.. all alone
Get my pals down at NASA to crash some more satellites/missles on the moon blowing you up. The cookie than falls to the earth and I catch it.
lawl it hink thats the 3rd time i was raped >.<

So i harness the power of darkness desintegrating TheBlackLight and leaving the cookie for me to take i then hide it in my room ^^