If you could have any useless power...

The power to walk foward yet im not handicap.
lol the power to make people instantly lustfull i think i would be able to use it for my own advantage =.=
TheLazyOne wrote...
lol the power to make people instantly lustfull i think i would be able to use it for my own advantage =.=

hey hey, the thread is for USELESS powers only :O

as for me, useless power is being able to slap someone without them seeing me :P
I want the power of underwater breathing so long as my entire body is dry.
the power to breath under water is alot more usefull than making people lustfull...

and making people lustfull is kinda pointless
TheLazyOne wrote...
the power to breath under water is alot more usefull than making people lustfull...

and making people lustfull is kinda pointless

No, no, no, making people in important places lustful, may get you good things. Take former USA's president Bill Clinton or the italian premier for exemple, you can... wait, actually you're right, it's useless. No need for powers.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
My power would be to stop time and allow me to get more things done in a day. Or instead my power would be to instantly be able to absorb my text books and to be able to instantly finish all my homework D;

.... though this isn't very useless.
My useless power would be that im able to know how far and in what direction the tree nearest me is ^ . ^
The power of measurement of other male penis

You'll only make yourself jealous
the power to increase or decrease my surrounding temperature by 1 degree celsius
The power to watch Star Wars.

To some people this is apparently hilarious.
The power to make people switch from being gay/lesbian to straight at will
the ability to always have cellphone coverage when the battery is just about to die
Morning Star Soba-Scans Staff
The power to rain meteoroids half the size of a grain of sand on to my foes!
The power to erase one rule from fakku!.
To interfere with anime shows.
the ability to carve out ethernet ports from a block of cheese
the power to change this shitty sin cos tan math formula to 1+1.
skullboysz wrote...
the power to change this shitty sin cos tan math formula to 1+1.

then we wouldn't have trig...
the pwoer to look cool to myself