Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

Total Votes : 4,795
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Working-anime-30713182-2560-1802.jpg
Part time's where it's at - need a couple days a week to dedicate to Fakku, after all ;D
I have one full-time job (cable manufacturing) and a part-time job (construction).
Current employment: Viewing the entirety of the internet, daily. I do it pro-bono.
I would like to work at Wagnaria!
I really need a job to pay for school
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Full-time job, translator.
I'm certainly looking but they all seem to be hiding.
Yeah I have a full time Job I work at South Nassau Hospital (4th Year Traning) I need 2 more years and I could get my masters on MD-ER
Sadly I don´t have a job but I really need one since I need to pay too and never had one before so it´s kinda hard for me
Full time college student, never had an official job but I've been working in my family's business every weekend since I was 13 (I'm 20 now)
I work at a bank, and I don't earn half as much as you believe I do.
I've never had one in spite of looking for a very long time. It's been the source of many, many rants.
i have one, im just not a certified employee. And it legal
I have one of those jobs that only need you now and then but i haven't got to do it for a while so i voted not at the moment.[/font]
Not at the moment but I once had a part time job at Jollibee. Ahh! How nostalgic, but anyway concentrating in studies and browsing in Fakku at the moment....
Full time job.

Hungarian Law Enforcement as a Sergeant Major in Baracska Prison.
The only job i'd like is a ****job. If you know what I mean! :D
@ adamblade cool you worked part time at jollibee. i bet you get to eat unlimited fried chicken
I have multiple jobs. Don't do it, It's a trap!