Do you have a job?

Do you have a job?

Total Votes : 4,795
Part timer but on flexible hours- so if they need me in for more I can but I have a high minimum hours/week so I'm not worried.
I work full time at a pizzeria and on my two days off I go to school full time. I find a lil bit of time for fakku at night before I hit the hay :)
Currently full time student. I don't really consider that working, but I have interned in the past. So I submitted "No, I don't have a job at the moment."

Besides that I have personnel projects I'm working on, so I keep busy.
Working three jobs at the moment, two during the week and one on the weekends.
I work as a dishwasher and a prep cook at a restaurant, and I work for my college newspaper.
Eh, don't have one at the minute. Would really like to a have a job right now.
Multipe jobs here. Cashier, baker and janitor...college life is punishing.
And absolute Zero social life because of that
trialv7 wrote...
OtaNick wrote...
Shifts at the local walmart. Good pay(7.65 an hour). Good work as a cashier.

dude.... how do heck can you live like that?

Still live at home for financial reasons. Not by choice. Bill cost more than i make so I am more like a tenant in a home. Will leave then I can afford it.
alot of fakkus dont have jobs, not good
Why is full time college student not an option?
Full-time college student and part-time worker at a UPS warehouse. I will say this: working at UPS will help you gain a body.
I work a full time job as a forklift technician. I'm leaving this career field soon (because it doesn't pay enough)to go and work in the energy industry. I hope that I can crack the 60.000pr/yr ceiling this year.

As such, my career path means that I have no time or resources to waste on perusing a relationship... SO that means my free time is usually consumed by fapping, and shall be continually so in the predictable near future.

Thank you Fakku!
I work full time in the hospital as a Nursing Attendant while I'm self studying to get my 3rd class Power Engineer/Stationary Engineer.
Quitting my bullshit part-time job today.
I trade stocks... does that count? I mean, I still have no life even if I trade stocks.

I voted the last one anyway.
Game Programmer for 2D games ^^
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Working part time as a Dishwasher while I go to school.
I work as a cook... technically its part time, but i work 40 hours a week.
Every summer and part time once (as a translator for a shop near my home(they wanted some english/spanish brochures made for cheap)).
No job= no money
no money= no internet
no internet= no FAKKU
no FAKKU= X_X
For once, I'm glad I have two jobs.