How do you like your coffee

Pages 123456NextLast

Do you know anyone who puts a lot of stuff in their coffee? (Frappuccinos and things like that included)

Total Votes : 108
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
So I come across this comic on coffee titled "How 99.9% of people judge the quality of their coffee". So lets put this to the test. How do you like your coffee? What factors matter in choosing your cup of coffee?
Well, typically I prefer a darker roast of coffee, preferably a Sumatra blend, slow roasted over a lower temperature to avoid that burned taste. I like it more if it is brewed in a French press, served black. Then again, that's an evening coffee, to start my day I like a light roast, preferably a Kenya blend in the morning, Also French press brewed, but served with a splash of whole milk and a teaspoon of sugar.

That's just me though, and I did work as a barista for a year, so I had a lot of time to experiment and explore what was out there.
I rarely drink coffee but when I do it's usually like a small with two milk two sugar.

My mother puts a lot of sugar and milk in her coffee though and sometimes a flavor shot O.o it's always WAYYYY too sweet.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
level 5 dark with soy and sweet and low since sugar will kill me. Agave syrup if available.
I like mine with just a small amount of sugar. I rarely drink other kinds of coffee.
Sugar and creamer in my coffee suits me just fine, if I really need to wake up I drink it black.
For me, Light roast with a dash of vanilla and hazelnut. Is fantastic as a drink but I can't drink full on black of medium roast...
I don't like my coffee hot at all. I have to drink it iced with a lot of sugar and cream in it.
Brew of choice is vanilla.

Sorry I don't have sophisticated taste with my coffee.
Medzy wrote...
I don't like my coffee hot at all. I have to drink it iced with a lot of sugar and cream in it.
Brew of choice is vanilla.

Sorry I don't have sophisticated taste with my coffee.

Lol, really don't worry about that. Coffee is good as dessert too. Sounds like you like the vanilla bean frappuccino. That's one of my favorites
I been a coffee lover since I was little. I perfer a light roast coffee with half and half with two teaspoons of sugar.
I enjoy all forms of coffee from well black, to frilly drinks like fraps.
Anyone here drink Vietnamese coffee? I have family members drink it but never tried it. What's it like?
Myself and others , i like coffee with other stuffs in it. And sharing my coffee with some one is the best
1/4 of a mug, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of creamer, then I fill the mug up to 3/4 with cold water.

Yeah, I know it's kind of a blasphemy for the coffee itself, but I had to lower down my caffeine intake.
Peltor wrote...
1/4 of a mug, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of creamer, then I fill the mug up to 3/4 with cold water.

Yeah, I know it's kind of a blasphemy for the coffee itself, but I had to lower down my caffeine intake.

Actually, putting coffee in water is actually kinda common. Known as the Americano, it is espresso diluted with water (strangely named after American GIs during WWII who couldn't handle the strong flavor. In fact, that's where the term "a cup of Joe" as a name for coffee came from.)
SneeakyAsian wrote...
Peltor wrote...

Actually, putting coffee in water is actually kinda common. Known as the Americano, it is espresso diluted with water (strangely named after American GIs during WWII who couldn't handle the strong flavor. In fact, that's where the term "a cup of Joe" as a name for coffee came from.)

Yes, except an Americano the water is heated.
I don't drink coffee. And I don't like relying on anything else either. I run off of my own battery.
Cappuccino is good. When I want to stay awake I take basic coffee, I don't really care how dark, just need it to be hot.
Foreground Eclipse wrote...
I don't drink coffee. And I don't like relying on anything else either. I run off of my own battery.

Yeah, same. I've actually only have had coffee about 5 or so times. Most being vanilla bean frappucinos. I can only say what I like from what I've tried.
I like my coffee straight black, nothing added in it. To be honest, the bitter taste overwhelms me with a sense of unknown nostalgia which I enjoy it very much.
Pages 123456NextLast