One insignificant thing that made your day better

This always makes me laugh no matter how I feel.
Sleep for a long time then went to work in a good mood
For me, just getting some tea makes me feel better.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Seeing that Rwby is in the top 3 on Crunchyroll.
Woke up relatively early today. It felt weird for a Saturday.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
For the longest time I thought that the scratch-free copy of Robot Wars Arenas of Destruction that I got from CEX Disc Read Error'd because the disk was faulty, even though it's the second copy I've gotten from there that's done it. It was only when I tried out other Blue Disc games that I knew worked before I stopped playing them that I realised my PS2 could no longer read Blue PS2 discs. Took it apart, cleaned the laser with a nonabrasive brush and now it reads them again.

I can finally play Robot Wars after all these years. I made some amazing robots in my youth. One is literally just a spinning robot with spikes, a flamethrower and its stronger variant the Torch Cutter and I named it Cat Wheel. Really lethal.
Went to work, and- after nary an hour- it started pouring rain and my boss decided to call the day off, so we all went for breakfast and now I'm back at home and watching some Blackadder.
Thing and other things
Finally getting a copy of The Last Of Us when it was sooo hard to find down here in stores since it release. I can't wait till I get home from work tomorrow to spend most of Sunday playing it.
Getting aforementioned organ above into my new house, along with closing another chapter of my past.
Taco Bell saving my ass from a shooting near my uni.
I have an avatar now.
I really don't know
kickass pervert wrote...
I really don't know

how about this:
Dark Anon wrote...
kickass pervert wrote...
I really don't know

how about this:

You sir have made my day
Some youtube video that sparked my nostalgia.
http://www.longestlist.com/file/28cl82vecm8fu/[est/ sexy blonde]
At work, I realized that only me and my coworker was in the room.
So I started singing a certain not-so-old song that I know softly. To my surprise, she knows the song and started singing with me.
The look on my co-worker's face when she learned I used to belly dance.