One insignificant thing that made your day better

the normal day
:sleep:wake up: get ready for work:gets off work:does things:school:gets home: does more things:sleep
Had a really long day at work, pretty upset because I was covering for a shift that wasn't even mine and wasn't getting paid this week for covering it.

Stopped by Subways on the way home, and my buddy works there so he always hooks me up. Got a foot long chicken and bacon ranch, large chicken noodle, and broccoli cheese soups, and a large container of meatballs for 5 bucks.(Subways throws out Soup and meatballs every 4 hours and replace it because it's standard procedure, on top of that it's closing time so nobody takes inventory on soup/meatballs, so free sides.)

I was pretty sated from that meal.

My burps still taste like ranch, and it's quite satisfying. It's nice to feel like a fatass once in a while. The little things fellas, the little things.
This almost brought a tear to my eye.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/preschooler-wants-to-be-a-power-ranger-when-he-grows-up-the
I feel better
house seems clean
Tired after a long day and about to have dinner when I started up Netflix. Saw MIB available and watched it, laughed at the same parts I used to laugh at when I watched it for the first time in theaters.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Playing Splinter Cell Blacklist with a friend who got it for me and having one of the best times we have had in a long time.
Made plans to go out with friends tomorrow.
Finally told the guy across the lightwell to close his window at night.
Just had my yearly body checkup. Glad that my cholesterol level is still below 150.

lol "yabba dabba doo, yabba dabba do"
the garbage outside our house is gone
This has really made my day
Had a discussion with a person I've never met before, mostly about ecology and stuff. It was fine.
Me and my friends playing Jenga for 3 hours while drinking tea and chatting.
What made my day was that I FINALLY finished the last of my entries for Youmacon
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Going out tonight with friends.
Boss: You should be an auditor.
Me: I am an auditor, I just happen to work for you under a different job title. Do you really want me to find these things from the outside?
Boss: .....
I watched Speed Racer (movie). I liked it... a lot...